Reviews for The Scare
areosmithlover chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I love this! This is hilarious! I can only imagine what would have happened if it was Al who would have been the one who needed the "favor" lol! He would have flipped his cookie! Wonderful, wonderful stories. Very amazing, writers you and Twinings are! I have read through all of Twinings and three-quarters of all your guys stories in a day! Amazing, amazing, amazing!
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
AWWW
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love Crane's way of offering something to calm her down.

"Do you want a cookie? Ice cream? Explosives? TNT? The head of Willy the mail boy? Stop crying!"
MiriahoftheWind chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Woot for Dilbert refrences. I love the awkwardness between the two, Techie's right. He really is emotionally stunted but is she hugging him while he's driving? I hope they don't crash!
FutureLadyDoc chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
HaHA! Luv it!
Robin Silverman chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
i love the scare crow in this
HurriCanine chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
((Yay for updates!)

:D Haa So adorable! Especially the last line. :3 Had me squeeing and giggling.

Also. I really should review fics more often. Because I've read most of yours and haven't left a single review. But that's mostly because I was on a marathon and read all of the CATverse in about two days. ;;

- Canis
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
aw his attemp at making her feel better is so wel.. SQUISHY LIKE X3 YAY FOR NEW PART OF STORY! can't wait to read moress!
laal ratty chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Heh, I loved all of this. It helps that Techie's my favourite character and I've always loved the interaction between her and Jonathan. A wonderful 'ah' moment at the end there.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Oh, good God, you scared ME before I relized that if Fic!Techie got pregnant it would make the timeline all screwy. Yeesh. I was seriously, 'WHAAT?' freaking out. Congrats, normal people can't do much more than make me get nervous or laugh out loud, bout you're the first to make me shriek above quote.

“Do…do you need,” he cringed, “do you need a hug and a sandwich?”

But that made me laugh, yes.

“You emotionally stunted dope,” she half giggled, half sobbed, soaking his scarf with tears and snot. “Don’t ever change.”

Agreed! He's [mostly] fine the way he is!

Twisted
Wally In Aeternum chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Ugh. I suck at buttons. OK: review take two.

This was hilarious, and touching - probably because it read as rather more personal than a lot of the stories. This is probably one of the best stories in the 'verse so far.

And I'm really, really enjoying imagining Jonathan's face at having not one, but TWO pregnant henchpeople on his hands. (If I draw it - and I'm feeling rather inclined at the moment - I'll send it your way!)

And, oh, good use of the old hug and sandwich line. That's almost better than when Doc and Marty switched taglines in BTTF 3.
Jane-Martin chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
XD

Jonathon offering you a cookie and the head of Willy the mail boy (I got that reference!) was made of pure awesome!

Great job!
Teh Soul Cookie chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
:D awsome! i loved how Jonathan just started freaking out in the end! XD awsome!
Silvercat chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Yay! Squishy! He'll never learn.