Reviews for Loving the Maou: A Soldier's Handbook
Minadalrive chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
I loved this chapter, very nice, smoothly and tenderly written, "realistic" as well. I'm hopping to the second right away!
Art-Of-Escape chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
I loved this so much! I really hope you muster up the will to right more of this series! Gah! So cute! You hade me giggling the whole way through.
kuro-neko chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
will you ever continue this?
Freya's Doll chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
raaaaaaahhhh!

Mooooorrrreeeee!

This is by far, my most fave KKM fanfic. CONYUU!
Kendecia chapter 10 . 9/22/2011
mooooarrrrrr~
Mysteryuz chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This had me hooked from the very beginning. Every chapter is sprinkled with humor and Yuuri&Conrad perfection. You understand their relationship so well! Great ending chapter and an overall adorable read!
AkiraNatsume chapter 10 . 6/2/2011
more chappies please.
zealith chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
Just got started on this series, and love this fanfiction series that you're writing. Keep up the good work! Even if it has been a while. :D
aicyel chapter 10 . 11/22/2010
I really enjoyed all of your stories. I look forward to more.
Yume chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
"crimson evidence of his nocturnal observations"

I think I've found my phrase of the week XD Great fic!
Unnoticed Observer chapter 10 . 7/17/2010
This is awesome! It really looks at their relationship in every aspect. And I am slightly amused at this chapter. Facebook... Not really fond of that sight but you used it well. XD
Liek chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
I have been a die-hard Conyuu fan since I first watched KKM. I looked for fanfiction... well, well-written fanfiction, but it hard to find some. This was like a few years ago. All I could find were some Yuuram fics... which I don't like. What annoys me even more is how everyone basically hated on Konrad.

I'm fine with people liking different pairings, especially since none of the pairings are ever really confirmed, but I despised how people continually to insult others, and I've stopped looking for good KKM fanfiction.

I've started rewatching KKM, and was in the mood for some Conyuu fanfiction, if I could find it. And boy, did I find it.

Your fanfics are succint and not overtaken by description, as so many fanfics suffer from. I love how you write Konrad's and Yuuri's relationship - focusing on their actions and not words (most of the time), because that's how their relationship is. They KNOW each other.

I especially love - this is my favorite of all your works - the Threads of Silver and Gold chapter.

The aftermath of what would happen if Yuuri ever did break his engagement with Wolfram had been written many times... but I like this the best because Wolfram is still angry - EVEN IF he did realize that Yuuri loves Konrad in the way he hopes Yuuri would love him.

I just love how you inserted Gwendal in there, and just wow.

And it makes so much sense for Yuuri age faster... for the anime anwyays. In the manga, his father is from Shin Makoku, I believe, so he would age like Konrad.

But anyways, I adore your other fics. Please continue to write!
KrazyKeke chapter 10 . 7/1/2010
THIS IS AWESOME! Oh, I can't help but wonder if you're going to leave your Gwendal/Yuri story unfinished, because that'd be a shame since its so AWESOME!
night tigres chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
YOUR BACK! *huggles* I'm so glad your back. I've been missing a good Conrad/Yuri story for ages and I see that once again you don't dissapoint with your chapters. LOVED IT! I'm glad you had a good time overseas but I'm also glad your back into the swing of things as well.
MissSilver chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
... I know that its not a death fic...but still. T-T