Reviews for Secrets
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
xwingday chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
Oh #! I hope for Sam and Jack's sake that they were coming to tell them the frat rules no longer apply somehow (by some miracle). Would be funny to see that though, I mean what do you say when the President of the United States walks in on you breaking military law in dress uniform?
LacytheRomanWerewolf chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
Oh My God...that last part had me laughing so hard. That was great. I loved it. You did a great job.
LadyMo chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
Great story, I smiled I laughed and even cried a little. Jack making the first move and not caring about the cameras or at least tried to block them. I will say that Sam is so right that smile he had when he said that - woo (fan,fan)

Thanks

:-)
JustHorsenAround010 chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
I just love stories like these, I can actually see them playing out. Great Job! Thanks. :)
Natters chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
oh come on, don't end it there . PLEASE?
Missing Linka chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
Really sweet and in character!

At least, I think that it could and should have happened like that ... *sighs*

THX

God bless you!

Thara
sg1mushroom chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
I really liked this story shame something like that didn't happen in the episode but tptb are evil.

i think that there is a sequel in this somewhere?
tlw chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
Good story. But I don't think Hayes was President until season 7.
Bumling chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
I really hope that was not the end of the story. More please. Good story.
pain in the mikta chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
Aw! C'mon! Let's the "scare" scene! ;-)

Seriously, very nicely done! Luved it!
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Very nicely done, well written. Bravo!
HannahMontana-SG1lover chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
i loved it! you should update soon!
lareinaSelena chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
I liked, I liked! I can't believe it's over, I liked it so much! How can you end it there, there needs to be more story! *pouts* I really wanna see what happens next. Are you *sure* there's no more story?
Little Miss Sci-Fi chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
Very good! I liked it a lot. Thanks for the read.