Reviews for Don't Rain on the Parade
The Next Mrs. Copeland chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Nice job but I'm disappointed in myself, I'm not so sure about the Edge reference. “That little hood rat stole my glitter!” is the only thing that sounded familiar. Hmm...

"Preposterous." Nice.

"'Yeah. Isn’t it great?' Ted said, watching Jericho with admiration. His face was lit up as he watched Jericho with the World Heavyweight Championship, hoping that one day, he, too, could be like Chris Jericho." Ted, that is probably one of the best things you can aspire to be. Jericho is pretty Priceless.
AliceJericho chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Cade just doesn't get it does he? he always defies Jericho! good by the way.
CanadianBrunette619 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
"ARE YOU DEFYING THE LAWS OF MOTHER NATURE?” Jericho yelled, slamming his staff down and brandishing it towards Lance Cade. “Clearly, it is raining indoors. You, Lance Cade, don’t know anything about natural precipitation.”

“Do you want me to find where this is coming from?” Lance offered.

“Duh, Lance. It’s obviously coming from the sky.”

“Do you want me to get an umbrella for you then?” Lance sighed, giving up

LMFAO! Becky, you made my day.

We need to solve this glitter problem...its getting out of control.

I feel bad for Lance Cade. :(

LOL but great story.
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
“WHERE ARE THE GLITTERY FAIRIES?” Jericho screamed, stabbing the ground with the bottom of his royal staff. “LANCE CADE, I SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR GLITTERY FAIRIES TO MARK MY PATH WITH BLUE GLITTER SO THE WORLD WOULD KNOW THAT JERICHO WAS HERE!”

...

WOWW

I loove how he's obesessed with glitter

Im guessing the edge refrence was "That little hood rat?"
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Oh dear, Jericho is a drama queen
Hannah95 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Kane wants to set Chris's throne on fire. Even's a five year old. Hornswaggle's a magic glitter fairy. I just about died laughing. ;)

You make my day.
The Rated R Superstar chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I guess the Edge reference went over my head :(

Y2J rules though.
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
hornswoggle took edge's title belt.

there

edge reference
asdfghhjjk chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Your Jericho fics always make me lawl. x3
Queen Islanzadi chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
LOL OMG this is the shiz. I don't know why, but I love the way you write Chris Jericho. I don't like him, I never have, but I like your version.

I didn't get the Edge reference :-(
Edward's Josie Black chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I love it!

I couldn't pick out the Edge reference, but I miss him, too. :( He makes SmackDown a million times more awesome.

I also couldn't pick out any one part I liked most, because it was all amazing. But I loved when Gregory was all, "Is this what I come back to?" XD Jericho's just naturally hysterical, and you stay true to that when writing him. Lovely job.
RKO.I.F chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Ok Im not sure if this is it but is this the Edge related line...“That little hood rat stole my glitter!”

Obviously not the glitter part but something about hood rats right?i think I remember Edge talking about that before...i dont was hilarious!
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I didnt't catch the EDGE reference, but I am on the brink of sleep.

Lance Cade needs to stop defying Jericho. Lance Cade NEEDS TO FIND A FAIRY!

Horny is a midget, not a fairy, but what Chris wants, Chris gets.

TED!

I only can hope Ted will one day be as good as Jericho!

Jericho should replace Lance Cade, with Theodore Marvin Dibiase Jr.

WHERE IS CODY? WHY ISN'T HE A MINION?

You lied. There would be a Jericholic there. I would stand in the rain, soaking wet, to see Jericho in his parade. How dare no one show up? They just don't appreciate the Messiah of Sparkle.

I am going to reread this until I find the Edge reference, or I won't be happy with myself.

I LOVED THIS.