Reviews for Hermione dirty little secret
Darkshadow-lord chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Interesting Story!
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Bloody Brilliant!
Twilightrulz101 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This is really good!
Selena chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
you are a terrible writer.

no offense, but while your vision is okay, the actual writing is awful. It's unclear who is talking and what they are talking about.

Try to organize your thoughts before writing them down!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
wow. thats not cunfusing at all... I love hermionie! we need more romance from her!
yumi2482 chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
nice. do u like the idea i pledged to u. interesting story
losh2kaii8 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
loved it plz update
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
okay i am really glad you found a betta but please dont tease! at least write a little with the authors note! they are so disappointing like this! i get all phsyced for a update and then its just like...SHUT DOWN! and im like NOO! and i melt away from my tears. BUT I STILL LOVE YOU!
Execrator chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I don't want to sound harsh, but this is pretty bad. The grammar, spelling, and punctuation are all terrible. You say you got a friend to look over it, but there are still mistakes in literally every sentence. The plot also needs work. There's almost no mention of magic/wizard life of any kind (not necessarily bad, just saying). The plot seems to revolve around petty teenage-girl stuff that is boring to those who aren't teenage girls themselves. Also, the plot jumps from point to point with poor transitions; it seems to be just a mash-up of fantasies that you harbor about the HP characters (Hermione having sex with a Latino, an OC, strip poker (or "strap" poker as you call it), Hermione singing, and a drug overdose).

The characters are COMPLETELY out of character, although Harry and Ron are essentially absent from any real role in the story so it's hard to tell. Hermione is superficial and not nearly as mature/intelligent as she is portrayed in the books. I could see Ginny being portrayed in this manner, MAYBE, but definitely not Hermione. This fic might as well be made up entirely of original characters given how little the characters represent their professionally-published counterparts.

I don't see how anybody can read this and see good writing. This is poor writing by any standard. I don't want to discourage you from continuing your writing, but after so many written fics I expect higher quality. I think if you focused a lot more on the mechanics of writing (grammar and such) you would be able to write something decent.

Also, I notice in your profile that you say Wisconsin is boring. I disagree. :P
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Don't worry about the mistakes, I didn't notice anything weird. :) You can all worry about UPDATING!
yumi2482 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
awesome. i think harry should be totally ok with how hermione is and show he is just like her not a goody two shoes and ron just kinda end up confused because he is a goody two shoes in a way or at least not like harry and hermione and malfoy is like them too. so they becaome friends with malfoy outside of school.

just a suggestion. harry just seems like the type that would understand better then ron and malfoy seems like he could be full of surprises
Moonlight Harmony chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
it is really good dont change anything

if people dont like it tuff

lol
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I LOVE THIS! KEEP WRITING! please update soon! i like hermione and itachi! GOOD JOB!