Reviews for J Lo Glow
Megwolf13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hah, I've had plot bunnies like those. This is a good drabble; definitely like the subject. I think we've all been there, at one time or another.
lichenbreeze101 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
when will abby wake up and smell the love mcgee loves her abby loves mcgee there a happy family! great oneshot by the way
asta123pasta chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Cute and funny! :D
theicemenace chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This was an interesting little slice of life for Abby. She doesn't want McGee for herself but gets jealous when he finds someone else. They do make an interesting couple though.

And I know what you mean about plot bunnies. Those evil little things are the progenitors of some of my saddest stories. Darn things!
dakota.doc chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
but the evil bunnies should multiply, it's a cute story so far-follow it through
Ruby Verfasser chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I don't think you're pathetic Abby! hehe, evil bunnies
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Hehe I'm so surprised I came across this story! Last night I was going a little nuts and sending my friend the quote:

"It's a Ladybug toothbrush McGee! For girls named Gina Marie, who bake cookies and wear Glow!"

Hehe.. I LOVE THIS STORY!

THANK YOU for making an amazing story to The ladybug Glow scene!

Hugs!

Always,

Semper Fi,

Ellie
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
nice oneshot! i really liked it. :-)
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
ew JLo glow ... never on Abby
The Queen of Confusion chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Great little story!

SARAH
This-Little-Mermaid chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I love it it may be short(tear i wish there was more its so great) but its very incharacter and well written. Great work.
Eliche chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Very Nice!

I really liked it.
OzGeek chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Evil plot bunny now caged in the geek love achive where it can play with all the other McAbby plot bunnies...and we know how fast bunnies multiply. Nice little drabble.
Mikesh chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
It's cute.I think you should continue it
ladybrin chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
oh I loved that eppy- and i loved that she was like a tiny bit jealous- but i only WISH abby wanted to kick it with my boy mcgee- i would be all smiles and so would he-!maybe she will wake up this season