Reviews for The Girl I Like Needs A Safe House
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Wow you're really great! I'm really impressed, I love the way you write from Rob's POV! ;)
nikole salvatore chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
OMG i LOVE that its in Rob POV i always wonder the charcters would think had they been there.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
good very dramatic!
PenGuin1234567890 chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
Love your writing. You capture Rob's voice, and pick up things I didn't see - and I read the books multiple times over! You're a great writer, and I like how you completed this whole series - that's huge dedication! Hope you one day make your own characters and publish your own series!
yay chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
I think Rob and Ruth's mutual dislike and snotty nicknames are pretty amusing, as was their conversation. I never noticed the coat. I've read the series multiple times and never noticed the coat. Well, I feel like an idiot. Also, thanks for writing this! There's not nearly enough good 1-800 fanfiction out there.
yay chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
His mom is pretty amusing. It's also neat that Wendell is there, annoying people.
yay chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
...his mom is officially awesome.
Vendelareader chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
I totally noticed that she had his jacket the FIRST time i read the book(!) and by the why I love your fanfic, you have caught every feeling in the book and written them down from Rob's perspective in the best possible way, yay!
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
LOVE! rob and jess are so perfect for each other. cant wait to read your others!
CTgirl14 chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
Cool Story
Alissa chapter 8 . 12/9/2009
Beautiful writing from the Characters perspective :D

You should be proud of yourself, though I do regret reading somewhere, I can't say I remember where, that you aren't or haven't finished the whole series. I understand that it is a daunting task, but, I just had to let you know, I you me in a really good mood, and thats hard considering its 1230 am and I have to wake up at 6 am. So, congrats sweetie! You really know how to make me smile :)
Ang922 chapter 8 . 11/15/2009
Wo-ow! Another great book in the TGIL series! By the way, I'm recommending you to friends! Can't wait for you to finish Missing You, Are You Missing Me! And the list was remarkable! :) Keep writing... Even after the TGIL series.

Rob rules, and so do you :) :)
c.hermansson chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
I don't find the right words, but I think it's something like "Great" or "Super" or "Increadible".

I'm so impressed by your work with rewriting the hole serie (yes, I've been sneaking around a couple of days and reading pieces everywhere, like the best moments in the story), you should have an award for this! Since I for the first time read the "real" 1-800-books the last two weeks I have seen your work as an way to got the complete picture of what was happening and I like to see everything since I felt Rob acted kind of weird in Megs books.

Thank you for writing this!
j.c. marie chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Love it!

HoLlIwOoDbOuNd13
Faith Weitzner chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
haha special agent johnson and smith are funny! :)

Faith 33