Reviews for All The Things Left Unsaid
troublecake chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wow, bist du deutsche? Das merkt man gar nicht ! Schreibst wirklich sehr sehr schön auf englisch! Mal wieder eine klasse Geschichte. Wunderbar traurig!
Cainchan chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
das vorige review hab ich geschrieben..ach mein pc protestiert..o..O
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
ohh du bist deutsche hehe - hab es erst jetzt gemerkt, als ich deine naruto stories verschlungen habe. hehe Also zu dieser Geschichte - wirklich super and so traurig. Und wundervoll geschrieben wie immer. Ich mags echt gerne wie du die Charaktere Naruto und besonders Sasuke schreibst... wirklich großartig. Hmm.. ich frage mich ob naruto jemals erkennen wird, dass Sasuke ihn liebt...hmm...
vernajast chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Ah, well done! I really liked this piece. It's so sad and poignant, as well as a reminder that things don't always work out in the end. They can't always have a happy ending. I got a real sense of the room, too, how cold it was and then, later, how it was like an insulating sanctuary against going to Japan. Most of all, I feel sorry for them. Good writing, good slice-of-life.
Out Of Sheol chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
You know, it's very fitting that you didn't credit another author for this because I think this story is completely you. After knowing more about you, I can almost hear you in this piece, as if you have poured little pieces of your soul into these sentences.

I thought it was brilliant to choose such a plot: putting Sasuke as a foreign student in a German speaking city! It was smart because you could nicely add all of the little details about your city, which made the fic vibrantly alive. It's ironic that I used these words given how depressing the fic was, but it's true. Sure it was angst, but there was no denying just how real this fic felt.

It is this realistic quality that I haven't seen in a fan fic in a long time. You really incorporated all of the five senses into this one. I'm impressed!

Good job sweetie!

(And yes, I was writing this review earlier; I just got distracted watching the first episode of Heroes, Season 3! XD)
Alley-Oop chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I finally got around to reading this dang thing, and I loved it. It was depressing, yes, but it also was very descriptive and had a point to it.

The only flaw was that it was slightly boring in a few parts, where things were dragged out for a bit too long.

However, this fanfiction was amazing. I loved it.
the birdster chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
... D:

That was... unexpectedly depressing. IS - IS THERE MORE? 'CAUSE, DAYUM, THERE SHOULD BE.
Andrometamorphose chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I haven't heard from you in a while, so it's nice to see that not everyone has abandoned the Naruto fandom; I was getting worried.

I like this peace; the subtle hints of the feelings between Naruto and Sasuke and the conversation the two boys had really bring out their characters; the setting gives it a cultured feel as well -it grounds the story and makes it more realistic. The descriptions are wonderful as always; I especially love how you described the rain.

Overall, good job!
thiskagome chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Sorry, that I'm not signed in. I do have an ff accoount. The name is 'thiskagome' as well, though.

First of all, I have to tell you I'e always loved your stories. Each one's different, fresh, and all together exciting in a way that calms the mind and let you ponder the word far after you've finished reading.

This story did that for me ,and more. The more being that there is so many more possiblilites to wonder at. Your characterization was beyond flawless, and it really brought the Naruto and sasuke to life. You fleshed them out and matured them in a believable way, I guess is what I'm trying to say.

Oh, und die deutsch? I'm taking german right now in school, so it kinda made me feel accomplished to actually know what they were saying. It was as if I passed some unspoken test.

The fact that, you've added another culture into the plot, only adds to the appeal, and at the same time, emphasize the Uchiha's introvertness to new levels.

You just have to post more with this story before you lose inspiration. You don't find many fanfics out there with at this quality. The quality to inspire someone else to go out and write their own wonders, which is what this does.

Thank you for posting this.
kampaidaze chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
poor sasuke [ im pining for a happier ending XD
Rhionae chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Ouch... Just... ouch... :(
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
This is depressing...Naruto's a jerk. Even if the ending can't be happy, Sasuke should at least tell him so he'll understand. (And feel guilty. I'm only vindictive in fiction, really.)
shirilyle chapter 1 . 9/17/2008