Reviews for The Reception
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
really good!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I liked the scene with the crazy Veela cousin. Go Fleur and Hermione! That was a total girl power moment :P
oh Schnitzel chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This is great you should write the next chap soon

:D
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Stupid Veelas, messing with Hermione is a bad idea.*shaking head* anyways, Is there more of these? NEvermind don't answer that i'll figure it out myself.
T.Beedle chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
awsome
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
That was amazing and funny and sad all in one i just loved it
Shdwcat27 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Awesome series. Please continue. I love Hermione/Charlie.
princessinct chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Oh my goodness! I sure hope you continue your storyline. It's fabulous and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

I'm going to go read your other fics now, too.

Thanks.
Eliche chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Good job incorporating your story into the real one.

great chap.
KRAMM chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Amazing! I can't wait to see the next part! Love reading your stories. Thanks!
Lilmissxx chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Gahh!

I really like this series, just sweet little oneshots. I would like to know what happens next :D

LJ

x
xMidnight Muse chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Aw, another sweet installment. The bit with the veelas was perfect - I could just imagine Hermione storming up to them and cursing in French :o) Anyway, I'm really looking forward to what's going to happen between both of them in the next few installments. Book six has got some juicy stuff in it that you could do a lot with :o)
supernaturalmuse chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Good update!

Poor Charlie and Hermione!

I was laughing so hard when I read the Veela/Charlie part. Hilarious!
sylphides chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
aw, the instant of realization for Hermione was priceless...I have a question. Are all men susceptible to the Veela glamourie, or are there exceptions? Do you know if that's covered in any of the cannon or interviews with JKR?
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 9/17/2008