Reviews for Revival
SkyGem chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
that was an awesome fic! i can tell that you did a lot of research. did this take you long to write?

the only thing i can find wrong with it, and this is only a very minor thing, you sometimes leave out words or punctuation which can make this story a bit hard to understand. but anyways, like i said, a very minor thing. the rest of it is absolutely awesome! i was actually writing a similar story and was wondering if it was okay to use yours as a kind of referance? please and thank you
psiwhisper chapter 9 . 10/29/2008
Very nice indeed. Cant wait to read more. Very nice way of writing and very detail. The story flows well and I am very happy that Aang's culture survived, changed, but survived.
Punks 13 chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
i read some parts and like it ill read it all later good job
chasemycars chapter 7 . 10/16/2008
this is good! i think that the dialogue could use a little work: the language is good, but it wouldn't hurt if it...flowed? a little more. great job so far!
Stargirlrox chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
So now we find out what happened to the bending novices! :P
Stargirlrox chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
OMG! A whole village of Air Nomad descendants! :O
adithya chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
Really good story... r u going to keep writing? i want to know what happens. its really interesting...
Terra Young chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
I like it.
Stargirlrox chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
No criticism, that is really evil sometimes :( Just saying how great the story is so far!
Stargirlrox chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
What is happening? What has Aang discovered? I gguess I'll just have to wait until the next chappy! Dun dun DUN!
First Review chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Wow, a teaser chapter? This should be fun. Although I would have preferred a longer chapter, it was still a decent start :D