Reviews for Crimson Prom Night
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
Now, this was an interesting end. Kim was the murderer all along? Truth be told, I had never suspected it. So it seems Kim was an unreliable narrator. Interesting end. I really enjoyed this.
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
Only two chapters left. My, this is interesting. I believe, at the moment, it was Mon...Monquie? However you spell her name. She was the first to find the body, and she could have 'accidentally' found it to get suspicion off of her. Though I don't know if she'd be capable of poisoning Shego.

No doubt that Ron's missing pocket knife was the murder weapon, unless of course its a red herring. It's possible that that could be used to implicate him for the murder. I look forward to the next two chapters. I do wonder if my suspicions are right...
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
This is pretty good so far. I love to read mysteries. I wonder who the murderer is. Well, I hope I can find that out before Kim.
James MacPherson chapter 7 . 11/28/2008
Sorry it took a while to get around. Work is annoying. Anyway.

I really didn't see Kim as the murderer, which is interesting because I didn't see the clues as they were in front of him. Rather I saw them but it didn't registor.

I don't really like Kim as the criminal but I'd say that it was done nicely, so I won't complain.

Nicely done with a mystery. I don't think I'll do as well as this one but I'll try.
Stubbs101 chapter 7 . 11/27/2008
Nice story,I'm afraid your friends right, if kim hadn't admitted the crime, it's all circumstantial, She'd be pardoned or charged with manslaughter, with diminished responsibility. Nice story anyway.

looking forward to your next one

Stubbs
Donteatacowman chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
Interesting, but abashedly out of character. I'd advise you start original work, not fanfiction- you may get less reviews, but without four seasons of character development behind you, you can do things your way. Alternatively, use a lesser-developed character, like Tara, the other cheerleaders, Ron's parents, Nana, etc. I've seen them in so many different kinds of roles- that don't go against "canon".

Otherwise, good story. Thanks for writing!
Muzzlehatch chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
Ten years for murder one? They shoulda given the b_h the needle! Anyway, that was a fine first go for a murder mystery, which I think is one of the toughest things to write. When I took my paralegal training the three things they harped on the most were facts,facts and facts.
Jane Poirot chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
Nope, don't regret it at all! You made a very good attempt at doing an AC-style story: The solution shocked me and had the kind of clues that were right in front of me the entire time but I overlooked, the victim was rather unsympathetic (this is Bonnie after all), the murderer was not only surprising but also sympathetic (I felt kind of bad for Kim when Ron moved on without her), the plot took interesting twists and turns, and it had a satisfying ending.

If there is anything I did not like, it was that it was too short. But still very well-written nonetheless. Great job!
James MacPherson chapter 6 . 11/11/2008
Yeah, everything is about to go from bad to worse now. With Shego accusing Kim, that is.

Kim's fingerprints on the weapon can be explained and someone could have put Kim's prints on the knife by putting her hand on the knife, while the person used gloves to keep their prints off.

However, if Kim is the murderer, then I am impressed because I wouldn't have seen that coming. Some times, I see those things coming.

Now I'm not really sure of what is going to happen next and how Kim is going to get out of this one? But I will wait to find out.
Muzzlehatch chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
I was surprised at the low turnout for Bonnie's service. She may not have been well-liked, but she WAS murdered on school grounds and it should have been incumbent upon the school faculty to show up, not to mention a large number of her classmates. That church should have been filled up. If a classmate had died when I was in high school, and thankfully none ever did, the school would have done everything it could to show its respects.
Muzzlehatch chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
That's a stunner. Want to see how Kimmie's going to get out from under this one.
Muzzlehatch chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
Ron did it, he has the soul of a killer! I can see it, why can't anybody else! Hahahahaha!
Donteatacowman chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
Interesting. Of course, clones are always an option, eh? Nice job so far.
LTAOZFAN chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
Wow! Kim handled the murder weapon? Well, KP certainly wouldn't mind if Bonnie "bought a farm" but I can't see Kim being that clumsy and careless in killing somebody. And if Kim had killed Bonnie, why would she then investigate the crime, and possibly turn up evidence that might otherwise be unnoticed?

And we have the puzzle of the times. Kim called everybody to the Police Station at 5:00 but told Shego to meet her at the Upperton Police Station at 8:00. (Or is that a missprint, perhaps?)

Also, I can't see Bonnie not being alert if Kim walked into the ladies room when Bonnie was in there alone. Bonnie wasn't stupid, and she knew that Kim didn't like her much. Whoever the killer is, it was somebody that Bonnie would not regard as being any kind of a threat, and it was somebody Bonnie would not be surprised to see in the ladies room.

But as things stand we haven't got any solid suspect! Just various potential people with circumstantial evidence pointing in several directions. Pardon me while I go consult about this case with a few experts: Max Carrados, Martin Hewitt, Nero Wolfe, Albert Campion, Lord Peter Wimsey, Father Brown and Sherlock Holmes, to start with.

LTAOZFAN

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
Stubbs101 chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
UPDATE SOON, this is the problem with cliff hangers in murder mysteries. You end up waiting. (I was only hoping against Ron, If it's Kim, that would be a shame but Ron would be clear. yay ;)

Stubbs