Reviews for I Sense You Here
kissthekass chapter 5 . 3/15
beautiful! thanks for sharing your story with the world! I really enjoyed it!
LorieLreader chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
You wrote these stories a long time ago and maybe don't give a damn anymore, but I still wanted to say thank you.
These stories were sweet, romantic, sexy and funny. It's so much like them in the manga. And the last one was both sexy and funny. There is son much more than just sex between those two, and it's all there in your writing.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 4 . 9/12/2015

Smooth. Very smooth. XD

Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Interesting.

Angel3687 chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
OMG! Tjat was perfect! I mean... I've read quite a few sex-scenes between Ed and Winry, yet they really don't give enough... attention to the couples personality. They mostly focus on the acts themselves. Now yours on the other hand... I almost died when Ed was about to start an argument with Winry... When he was still inside of her! That was bloody brilliant! Keep on doing a great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
Oh my god! Now I have fantasies about Ed! But I loved it! I must be blushing like mad!
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
That was such a great chapter! It almost made me want to cry, butmi loved it.
xjenny0724 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Ugh, I've come back to read this after years of being dormant in the FMA fandom, and this story is still just as good as I remember. I'm rewatching the anime and you have just done a wonderful job. Now I'm gonna cry tears of joy!
Dragodden chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Great Touch Chapter! :)
Dragodden chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
I adore your character interactions! (And how your stories are not completely zoomed in on the main subjects and include other characters in a non-artificial manner).

I also love how this entire scene was not perfect! Awkwardness always makes things so much more 3-dimensional! 3
kaji13 chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
Gah! No! Dammit Al!
kaji13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
yay! This made me so happy! :)
KaChan84 chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
That was really good, I love the way you write :) Thanks for sharing! And I hope you finish "Don't Forget" someday :)