Reviews for I Sense You Here
Oh my god! Now I have fantasies about Ed! But I loved it! I must be blushing like mad!
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 5/6
That was such a great chapter! It almost made me want to cry, butmi loved it.
xjenny0724 chapter 1 . 2/21
Ugh, I've come back to read this after years of being dormant in the FMA fandom, and this story is still just as good as I remember. I'm rewatching the anime and you have just done a wonderful job. Now I'm gonna cry tears of joy!
Dragodden chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Great Touch Chapter! :)
Dragodden chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
I adore your character interactions! (And how your stories are not completely zoomed in on the main subjects and include other characters in a non-artificial manner).

I also love how this entire scene was not perfect! Awkwardness always makes things so much more 3-dimensional! 3
kaji13 chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
Gah! No! Dammit Al!
kaji13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
yay! This made me so happy! :)
KaChan84 chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
That was really good, I love the way you write :) Thanks for sharing! And I hope you finish "Don't Forget" someday :)
TanksAndHeals chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
ec-writes chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
So cute. I think you wrote a very tasteful, and sweet sex scene, all while keeping it pleasantly steamy and very in character.
It was realistic and not disturbingly smutty. It was relatable, and for that, I admire it.
Your stories are great.
ec-writes chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Eep! Squeak no. 4! I like how you handled this part.
ec-writes chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Eep! I'll probably be squeaking throughout this entire story.
Such a tension-filled chapter! Nothing steamy or smutty, but it was still great.
Ed is getting bold. I likey.
ec-writes chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Oh dang! Poor Winry had so much tension pent up, I'm not surprised that happened.
Al is so cute.