Reviews for Colours
Lare chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Thank you so much for this story; I enjoyed it a lot!
Ophelia Salt chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Excellent writing, for starters. Even more impressive is that it reads like Discworld-the characterization is spot-on. Fantastic work, definitely a favorite!
Farenheights chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Your portrayal of Moist and Havelock were absolutely spot-on.

Plus the overall writing was fantastic :D

I love the interactions between these two!

Keep it up : )
BenRG chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Ah, dear Havelock Vetinari. He so /loves/ his mind-games. What makes doing to Moist so delicious is that the boy knows enough about the game to appreciate the moves. I wonder if he has figured out yet that the Patrician is training him to be his successor?

Meta-story issues aside, I find myself agreeing with Moist. There is something deeply frightening about the concept that Vetinari has taken an interest in you and your happiness. That is an issue that would rob one of peaceful slumber forever.

BenRG's Rating: 8/10
BillyTheMadHatter chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I really don't know what to say about this, exept that it's definatly something positive. And the ending was somehow absolutly terrifying.

Anyways. Good one-shot.
Nimbus Llewellyn chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Good!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Oh very nice work on this. I really quite enjoyed it. Well done, keep at it.
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Perfect voice and quite charming.
Epitome of Randomness chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
My friends always ask me why Venitari and Moist are my favourite characters, and THAT'S why. Venitari was really IC and so was Moist. I really liked the description you used on the maitre d' - the pointy nose was clever.
TheMitmit chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Very sweet story-I quite enjoyed it. I felt you did well with the characterization also :)
TechnicolorHeart chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This is hilarious! You capture all the characters very well. I can definitely see Vetinari doing something like this. This is both well-written and fun. Lovely job!
Maggoty Anne chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Jenkins and Quirm collaborating?

How wonderfu!
Virtuella chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Excellent! A very witty and convincing little piece, which I will add straight to the Vetinari Files.

Couple of niggles, where you seem to have lost a word:

"the lady who at the one smoking table"

"a problem with their printed"
Migratory chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Excellent piece - really captures the spirit of the Moist stories.

And I love the description of the suit :-)
eruthiel chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
*drools*

Great job. I'm in a rush...