Reviews for Harry Potter Mercenary
The only other dark lord Dumbledore is you!
YOU really need to learn some history. The prince's in the tower's father didn't lose, he died.
Fantastic!
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 4/23
This was a great story.
Baelorfan chapter 1 . 3/29
I wonder if Hermione Granger intended to betray her friend Harry when she spilled the beans or let her mouth run at his trial.

It is lucky for Harry that the Minister did not trust Dumbledore. He needed to have made Dumbledore, Percy, and Hermione swear upon their lives and magic not to betray him, imprison him or harm him. Of course they would have refused. They never intended to let him loose.

A man who keeps Snape on, despite hisurdering the Weasleys and Remus Lupin and Tonks, can never be trusted. It was not Dumbledore blindly believing in Snape. He needed Snape to transmit information to Voldemort. For all we know, Dumbledore got rid of the members of his Order who had started questioning his actions in sending Harry to the maximum security Dementor filled section of Azkaban.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 3/27
Very well done! :-D
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 3/12
This was a fantastic piece. I absolutely loved how you wrote Harry in this. I'm generally not a fan of first person style stories but that really worked for this one. Of course most of that appreciation is due to the witty dialogue and Harry's devil may care attitude. The power he knows not being pranking was such an original idea as well. I've never seen that used before and it was just perfect. I also quite liked the whole thing with Daphne. Her shaking up with Harry and being the unspeakable liaison for the Minister just worked. Hell I'm just happy this had a happy ending. I was definitely worried for Harry for a good moment there. Anyway I absolutely loved this and thought you did an excellent job. Thank you for taking the time to write this and sharing it with us.
hawkswench chapter 1 . 3/4
So Harry is still waiting to collect on Dd? Oh to see Dd's face when he realises that he was played.
Raiju001 chapter 1 . 2/26
Now this is a good read! Thanks for the fun story and for getting H laid! He needed it!
Fuck Names chapter 1 . 2/12
Held a bit of promise but quickly devolved into Hermione and Dumbledore bashing fic. Wasted.
gh01 chapter 1 . 1/31
this is fucking great. reminds me of assassin's creed 4 but in reverse order
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 1/29
Loved it, though I would have preferred he ended up with Ginny
First read this story a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed reading it again . Thank you for sharing.
ManticoreBlues chapter 1 . 12/13/2021
love the fanfic
mumphie chapter 1 . 12/12/2021
Did a reread - so funny! I do wish Harry's detractors had gotten theirs, though. ;)