Reviews for Harry Potter Mercenary
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 4/11
So much fun to read. Very entertaining how Harry deals with Dumbly, the deatheaters and Voldie.
PotterFanChuck chapter 1 . 4/11
Absolutely brilliant!
Hainbuche chapter 1 . 3/31
granger ist so eine bitch, die hat echt den richtigen abbekommen. darĂ¼ber hinaus, tolle story. lg h
Katiex11 chapter 1 . 3/19
This is now officially my favourite Harry Potter fanfic. Twas bloody awesome. :D Byee :P
Lord of the 13 hells chapter 1 . 3/9
I just re read this story after about two or so years. OMG I'd forgotten how amazing this was! I really enjoy your sense of humor, and I find that this version of Harry is much more relatable and enjoyable than the canonical version. I particularly like mixing of muggle and magic, which is one thing I though was severely overlooked in the books. This story is really amazing, I enjoy it everytime I read it!
Lol
Sg1robinson chapter 1 . 2/15
Excellent!
Teagrannymcmlxiii chapter 1 . 2/2
Awesome! what a perfect end for little ol' Luci boy. He was always f'n someone over, about time it happened to him in much the same way.
Engrprince chapter 1 . 1/28
I did not think it could be done. That is to make a Great story with an unlikable Hermione and a Likable Ron, but you did it. Thanks for the entertainment.
Promise10 chapter 1 . 1/28
Haha, that's so awesome.
Laura Weasley Potter Black chapter 1 . 1/23
I adored it, best one shot I've ever read. I like the vengeful dumbledore and the hermione/Percy, that was a nice touch. I really hope you reconsider and continue this story. Without a doubt, one of the best Harry potter fics I've ever read!
Wulffe chapter 1 . 1/12
Very good storry .. funny as all get go .. I loved Harry's humor throughout ..

And what happened to Malfoy Sr.. priceless ..

;-}
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 1/12
Ooh I loved this! Nice story!
BlueSerpentTongue chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
lol poor Lucius...not!
you are amazing. I wish my creative writing pieces for English were half as good.
one of the best AUs I've ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Very nice. The story is only very rarely simpler than it should be.