Reviews for Harry Potter Mercenary
The Weatherwitch chapter 1 . 11/5
Brilliant. Very well done xD
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 10/31
Not enough wizards died...
For one, Dumbles needs to die.
Second 107% of the ministry deserves death.
And even then some will likely escape.
Every fool on the Wizgamote and their families had to be exterminated.
IT IS FOR THE GREATER GOOD!

just read this again, now to the sequel, thanks for writing
the starrose chapter 1 . 10/21
So good and funny!
xenosaiyan chapter 1 . 10/11
Its so beautiful! Amazing Asses, Bloody Brilliant, I could come up with more but it all concludes to one thing.

AMAZING!
Nice job!

Xenosaiyan
scimas chapter 1 . 10/1
I really wish people would stop writing in first person and more importantly in present tense. A good story ruined by bad writing. It's REALLY difficult to write in first person without getting repetitive. "I did this, I did that, I I I," the Is just don't end and it becomes annoying to read. And present tense, oh man.. 'I punch the death eater,' what do you mean? You punch a death eater every morning you wake up? Or maybe every time one comes near you? Its simply too ambiguous to describe an action that you performed once, whereas simple past tense is really good at that.
Even if we ignore that, there is no consistency throughout the story. You write in present tense in one paragraph and in past tense in the next, only to revert back to present in the next one.
Otherwise a good story, no grammatical mistakes, good plot, action filled but not action flooded.. Improve on the tense and point of view aspects and it will be even better.
Btw, you missed an opportunity for a joke. You used 'for scientific purposes' where 'For Academic Purposes' would have fit nicely too
a person 56 chapter 1 . 8/19
Hahahaha that's the shit I live this it's so funny and amusing and I can't even describe it poor Lucy he's gonna get it not that I feel bad for him : D
VizeerLord chapter 1 . 6/21
Great stuff
AO Black chapter 1 . 6/6
This was absolutely wonderful.
LupiusNeo chapter 1 . 5/26
I'd like to think that in Part IV, the Maurauders saluted as one from the other side of the Veil. After all, carpet-bombing a Slytherin party like that could have only been a wishful dream for them.
Iryelb chapter 1 . 5/25
Good story, short and to the point. I didn't care for your Hermione but thankfully there wasn't to much bashing.
keyblademeister88 chapter 1 . 5/20
Awesome mate... thanks
Leroy chapter 1 . 5/16
Haha good ending
LeoESerpens chapter 1 . 5/10
Great read! Thank you!
Lovely little story, though I wish we could have seen Hermione and Dumbledore get what they deserve.
jchangpa chapter 1 . 4/7
I cannot even pass that stupidity of Ron been a friend and Hermione a moron with the other pric Percy. This really is just a pile f crap, but nothing's no can be spect from someone that write gay stupidity. Just muggle hating stupidity.