Reviews for Harry Potter Mercenary
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2022
Hmm Greengrass as Unspeakable imperious'ing freely, so why couldn't they manage it out of the threat of Voldmort? And Potter didn't care about someone trying to bend his will even though he knew it wasn't personal.

"She said if you could think about this logically, you'd understand and agree to do this."
logical thinking may get to whatever lengths and to whatever actions without considering any moral aspect... Granger though should've had morals other than just the rules in her head. Cuz if she thinks just logically then the rules may start to fade away as well due to them being somewhat speculative.

This fic clearly shows not to trust those who are in power.
SoSoLazy chapter 1 . 7/14/2022
Nice one. I want Dumbles dead
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2022
The only other dark lord Dumbledore is you!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2022
YOU really need to learn some history. The prince's in the tower's father didn't lose, he died.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2022
Fantastic!
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 4/23/2022
This was a great story.
Baelorfan chapter 1 . 3/29/2022
I wonder if Hermione Granger intended to betray her friend Harry when she spilled the beans or let her mouth run at his trial.

It is lucky for Harry that the Minister did not trust Dumbledore. He needed to have made Dumbledore, Percy, and Hermione swear upon their lives and magic not to betray him, imprison him or harm him. Of course they would have refused. They never intended to let him loose.

A man who keeps Snape on, despite hisurdering the Weasleys and Remus Lupin and Tonks, can never be trusted. It was not Dumbledore blindly believing in Snape. He needed Snape to transmit information to Voldemort. For all we know, Dumbledore got rid of the members of his Order who had started questioning his actions in sending Harry to the maximum security Dementor filled section of Azkaban.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 3/27/2022
Very well done! :-D
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 3/12/2022
This was a fantastic piece. I absolutely loved how you wrote Harry in this. I'm generally not a fan of first person style stories but that really worked for this one. Of course most of that appreciation is due to the witty dialogue and Harry's devil may care attitude. The power he knows not being pranking was such an original idea as well. I've never seen that used before and it was just perfect. I also quite liked the whole thing with Daphne. Her shaking up with Harry and being the unspeakable liaison for the Minister just worked. Hell I'm just happy this had a happy ending. I was definitely worried for Harry for a good moment there. Anyway I absolutely loved this and thought you did an excellent job. Thank you for taking the time to write this and sharing it with us.
hawkswench chapter 1 . 3/4/2022
So Harry is still waiting to collect on Dd? Oh to see Dd's face when he realises that he was played.
Raiju001 chapter 1 . 2/26/2022
Now this is a good read! Thanks for the fun story and for getting H laid! He needed it!
Fuck Names chapter 1 . 2/12/2022
Held a bit of promise but quickly devolved into Hermione and Dumbledore bashing fic. Wasted.
gh01 chapter 1 . 1/31/2022
this is fucking great. reminds me of assassin's creed 4 but in reverse order
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 1/29/2022
Loved it, though I would have preferred he ended up with Ginny
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2022
First read this story a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed reading it again . Thank you for sharing.
998 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »