Reviews for Harry Potter Mercenary
Toras chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Excellent story, I love most of the various Betrayed Harry stories I've come across and this one is most definitely a superiour version of the genre.

Will there be any follow up stories to this? I would love to see where Harry has to go back and flatten Dumbles.
Keronshara chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I am suing you for the injuries I incurred while reading your story. Since no disclaimer/waiver was given concerning this matter, I am within my rights to sue for injuries sustained along with money for pain and suffering. :-P (WOW! I actually almost sounded like a lawyer there.) This story was hilarious and I love what Harry did to Malfoy.
dave-gerecke chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Keeper!

I have downloaded it.

For that matter, read it in one sitting! Great Stuff

dave
nljfs chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Loved it, as always!
Hidden Lily chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I really enjoyed that! I always love a story where Harry embraces his Slytherin qualities. Never know what he will do next. Awesome story and it was really well written, especially since you said it's not something you usually write.

Hidden Lily xx
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
This is absolutely fantastic. Geez..I just have to re-read it again. Just perfect. Thank you!
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
HA! Nice touch with Lucius at the end. :) Like the Mercenary!Azkaban!Harry plot. :)
Cateagle chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
*Snicker* I did so like the way things got set up here and Dumbles clearly doesn't suspect how little Scrimgeour trusts him. Meanwhile, Lucius is getting precisely what he's earned and deserved and there's nothing Dumbles or any one else can do about since no one knows where he is. I did like the approach Harry took and, clearly, "pranking at a high level" was the "power he knew not. Albus is not going to appreciate it if Scrimgeour ever has to call on Harry's services to deal with him as I suspect Harry will not be near as nice with him as he was with the Deeters.
998 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67