Reviews for Heart of a Pirate
digifan303 chapter 10 . 2/1
Funny update! Can't wait for the next chapter.
hyliandragons chapter 10 . 1/29
I really love how this story is turning out. Please keep writing? And will the next world b the Olympus Coliseum? Also, would it b best to have luffy ask the card soldiers if cards poop (since he asks that to almost every new creature he sees)?
Omegamorph chapter 10 . 1/28
Love how youve I very got characters and quotes that didn't make it into the game while still mixing it up. Characterization is spot on and I like how Ussop got all unreliable narrator midway. Likewise with him finding a little of Kaya in Alice. I almost expected San ji to skip ahead to Atlantica (ARIEL-SCHWAN!) and I kinda wonder how we'll get around the whole Devil Fruit thing once we get there.
xdrake24 chapter 10 . 1/28
This chapter releasing made a shitty day great! I enjoyed the Usopps bits, but above all I was happy to see Sanji (In Monstro, none the less!) That must mean choppers left, in Halloween Town...

On a side note, I cant help but to wonder...have you ever wished Franky and Brook were in the story as well?
gamelover41592 chapter 10 . 1/27
That was awesome always worth the wait :)
Dr.Dude chapter 10 . 1/27
Oh boy, poor Sanji. His only company now is an old man and his wooden puppet. XD

Great to see this chapter along with Usopp's experience with Wonderland. His interactions with the Mad Hatter and the March Hare was, of course, very hilarious. Can't wait to see how the rest of their adventure in Wonderland goes!
xdrake24 chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
In Kingdom Hearts, Wonderlands my least favorite world for sure. But here, I'm enjoying it more than ever! The courtroom scene was hilarious, and I enjoyed Nami's bit (probably in Agrabah?) as well. That leaves Sanji and Chopper left. They're either in Monstro, Halloween Town, or Neverland (I cant imagine anyone ending up in Atlantica without Donald Magic and chopper would drown). I'm guessing Halloween Town for Chopper because he gets scared like Usopp, and Neverland for Sanji for no real reason
xdrake24 chapter 8 . 12/5/2015
I'll admit, I haven't had much time to be on here due to my recent college semester but now that its near over I'm delighted to see two more chapters up!

As For the story itself...well it keeps getting better and better! I like the 'cover stories' concept with Zoro, I'm surprised to see Robin ended up in Deep Jungle, and the interactions between Luffy, Sora, Donald and Goofy never get old! but the highlight of this chapter for me was the fight, so well done to FictionReader98! Not only was it sheerly badass to see Yen Sid take on all the Disney Villains (and hold his own, I always wanted to see that guy fight) but to see Cameos from Traverse Town and Twilight Town as well! It also sheds light on why Yen Sid was absent from the events of Kingdom Hearts one and why Pete was absent as well (and at the tower) which, as a writer myself that loves tying up loose ends, I do appreciate!
Sabo88 chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
Pretty nice fic you have in here, and you got everyone in character. Looking forward to when Luffy meets Hook; I imagine it'll be something along the lines of Hook mocking Luffy's dream and Luffy seeing him as a lame pirate, since he uses the power of darkness instead of his own strength.
digifan303 chapter 9 . 10/27/2015
This was a funny chapter.
Omegamorph chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
Pretty much expected Nami to end up in Agrabah. Like the Alabasta comparisons there and seeing Razohl make it in, although he says "missy" one time too many there. Luffy also has some serious cajones dissing the queen to her face. Interested to see how Ussop ended up where he is now and if Alice bought into any of those signature boasts of his.
avatoa chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the craziness of Wonderland! Just a wee step down from One Piece itself.
gamelover41592 chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
that was really good :)
Dr.Dude chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
I KNEW one of my ideas would be right! Neat! And the fact that the next chapter is already going to be coming quick is even better news!

Now just who will appear in Atlantica... and if it's Chopper, how would he get past the whole "Devil-Fruit-Curse-Causes-People-To-Sink" thing? Then again, it's probably Sanji here who would constantly fawn over Ariel by my guess. XD

But then if that's the case, Chopper would be in... hoo boy.

Anyway, another great chapter! Can't wait for the next one and to see how Usopp get in his situation.
archsage328 chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
This chapter was hilarious, including the deleted scenes. I don't know why, but I feel like I've seen Donald Duck make that exact quote about being an attorney before, with the same speed even...Hmm...maybe my mind is just playing tricks on me...And leave it to Goofy to come up with solutions so crazy, they end up working with little to no problem. I think the only thing that could have made this even more hilarious is if there was at least a deleted scene of Luffy getting appointed as a defense attorney, especially since he'd probably just declare Usopp (or rather Usopp's sister) innocent "because he said so", since it works whenever the Queen of Hearts does it. And hooray for Phoenix Wright references!

Also meant to say this last chapter as well, but major props on the Title Card descriptions. And when I got to Nami outrunning the guards, I just had to have "One Jump" playing in the background.