Reviews for Never a Memory
alemery chapter 15 . 4/12
This is turning out to be interesting
JIMIRMA chapter 15 . 2/16
I like this Cloud best out of all back in time stories. While some may dislike Cloud for literally trolling his younger self, I can't help but really like the fact. Because serious when he was a cadet he was SUCH a ,selfish,self centered,caress and just uhhh! he went on about being a hero, then went on about his failure, he was a Sephiroth or rather THE GENERAL'S fanboy without nothing a damn thing about the man. It nice that his older better half could point that out no matter what depressing whinnying and bitching it brings. Soo nice way to make Could, and I enjoyed your version of Sephirot. Really one has to wonder how his real personality actually was, in fics it is usually a barely human formed killing machine that doesn't comprehend even the word emotions, others a confused man who doesn't understand emotions or human interactions, but has a million little things running in his head behind that cool icy falls into a - he is human and learning, but very hurt, while less likely than the other two , still a possible for Sephiroth.
blackcat686 chapter 15 . 2/3
Really love this story, hope you get around to updating it : )
yukio87 chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
Ow please can you keep writing this story...please? You let it in the best part and I wanna read more about Cloud and Zack and how Cloud can react when he sees Seph. Please...I beg you
careless7 chapter 15 . 11/10/2013
Good story. Please release more chapters :)
kat1316 chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
please update
Aublanc chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
I am so delighted I finally found this story. I first read it over a year ago at least, and because I didn't think it'd ever get updated I didn't save it... which was stupid because not too long later I desperately wished to reread it, and couldn't remember which of the many time-travel fics it was. But after countless searches, and after finally giving up on finding it, I started reading this from my bookmarks of new stories to try... I am quite thrilled.
The one scene I remembered the best was Cloud peering down at Reeve from on top of the machine. I really love the way you had Cloud's mako come with his spirit, and that he didn't just snap right back into his life in the past. I always felt like Cloud, being the lovable but mentally damaged individual he is, would have a hard time going back to it all, where all of the ghosts of his past are there to haunt him.
I don't know if you ever intend to update this again or not, since writing after a huge break is quite difficult, but if you did that would just totally float my boat. But, if not, I'm just so glad I found this story again at all. If you aren't updating, do you have a general idea of where you were going or ending summary you'd be willing to share? It's nice to know the ending of a story, even if it isn't written out in full. Otherwise, those nagging little 'I wonder what will happen?' questions will always haunt the mind. But again, I love this story, and I thank you for writing it. It's a delight to read (and reread).
ShadowGuardianX chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
Words cannot express tue sheer awesomeness that is this story. I am however saddened to see it has been inactive for so long. I saw that you are still updating, perhaps a loss of inspirarion? I sincerly hope that you find the heart to continue this work of art. I can't help but to laugh and zack and want to cry for cloud. Poor tortured thing. Please continue the story, if only for the sake of giving cloud and sephiroth a much needed happy ending. Or something along thosr lines ;)
EchoSerenade chapter 15 . 6/12/2012
D: I must have the next chapter! It's so good!
Yamon chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
Wow!

This is awesome!

Finally a story, where Clou actually has to fight with the prospect of beeing sent back in time...

I really really hope you have not given up on this yet!
Dragonanzar chapter 15 . 3/26/2012
Great story, though I must admit that your tendency to leave a cliff-hanger and then not answer it until half-way through the next chapter, if we're lucky, is very frustrating. It's bad enough when I know the next chapters are already uploaded: I can't imagine how much more frustrating it will be when I have to wait for you to update again!
XxOngakuxX chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
I beg of you, with almost every fiber in my being, don't let this fic join the hordes of other amazing fics that have been left to gather dustbon the self. This fic has benn all I've thought about. It's 1:23 a.m. and I have to be at school at 7:00 a.m.. I have not slept because of you've had me aching for the next part of this story. For lack of better words, this story is a drug and I need my fix. I really need to know what will happen when Cloud and Sephiroth meet! I have so many questions that will haunt me until the day I die (or go crazy as the case may be) if I don't figure out the answers! Thank you so very much for posting this story and in fact, thank you for thinking this idea up! I will be looking forward to an update...even if one never comes...

DFTBA and Best Wishes,

XxOngakuxX

P.S. Sorry for any mistakes in this review...my DSi is very unforggiving when it comes to typing.
Toki Mirage chapter 15 . 3/10/2012
Awesome! :)
LttleSparrow chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
Just stumbled across this story last night and I am glad I did. It is really good. Any chance for an update any time soon?
Sanity Demolisher chapter 15 . 2/10/2012
please tell me this isn't a dead end :( I love where you're going with this