Reviews for Miranda's Greatest Disappointment
MsSir chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
i don't think the beginning sucked at all. might have something to do with the fact i'm reading it for the 3rd time. *smile*
MsSir chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
thank you so much for sharing this tale. i have been completely sucked in. :)

and despite how it ends, it has landed in my group of favorites.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/13/2013
GREAT Story! Thanks for writing and sharing. Loved it!
Carissa chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
Such a typical kid; and she's go he mother's stubborn streak. Nice writing!
jh728 chapter 20 . 8/20/2012
I really enjoyed your story. Well done.
Thanks for the read.
Dar chapter 20 . 6/18/2012
Awesome! I enjoyed it immensely. Keep writing.
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 20 . 8/8/2011
This is an amazing story,I loved it. Thanks for writing it. I rather enjoyed the ending.
Sospicee5 chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
I've beem reading your work for a while and have been utterly bemused by the way include 'hahaha' that you include in most of your remarks. Is this a secret code for something? I hope its not a nervous tic because you write beautifully.
aaaaaaaaamfjghjfj chapter 20 . 8/27/2010
Awh, this is awesome, but a bit explicit for a T me thinks.
elfspirit7 chapter 20 . 7/26/2010
AWESOME! Thanks for the great read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
blaze007 chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
omg ooc! so completly, utterly ooc! [the previous chapter was also out of character.]
Polgaria chapter 20 . 12/6/2009
Wow- just read this all in one go, and it was amazing, as I've come to expect from your usual standard of writing. Man... I think this has give me some initiative to finally start a longer Mirandy fic I've been dreaming up the past week.

Sadly, I think I'm running out of your literary escapades in DWP...I think you need to write more. Lots more.

...

That's all.
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
I really love how this just organically happens without premeditation and even really much thought. Wonderful writing, thanks and I'll continue on to the next chapter. :)
kitcat19us chapter 17 . 10/15/2009
nice story..so far
countwes chapter 20 . 3/6/2009
OMG!

Ok! So the hetero sex made me feel really gross. I hate the thought of Miranda doing the dirty with a MAN. And Miranda and Andy smoking...not my thing. BUT! Great story with fluff and determination of love! Good job and I want more in the future!
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »