Reviews for Miranda's Greatest Disappointment
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 20 . 2/14/2009
That was such a sweet ending. I loved it but at the same time I'm sad because there are no longer any chapters for me to read. I loved this story and you did an amazing job with it. Kepp up the good work.
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 19 . 2/14/2009
aw how sweet. I loved this chapter. the ending of it was perfect and then andy's protectiveness of miranda was cute. Great work!
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 18 . 2/14/2009
I think Caroline needs to lighten up. I mean I'm glad she's back and everything because Miranda missed her, but seriously Andy is awesome lol.

Wonderful job!
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
Hotness with humor. My favorite. See I knew Miranda would finda wa way to show Cassidy that she loved her even if Cassidy was asleep and then the sex scene amazingly writen. And andy's curiousity. There is just so much that I enjoyed in this chapter. great work.
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 16 . 2/14/2009
Yeay hot scene with the right amount of love of course. I absolutely loved how you showed each womans reaction to them having sex for the first time. It was pricesless great job
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 15 . 2/14/2009
That was a sweet chapter. I think it is interesting to see how Miranda tries to love her daughters, because she really loves them and that is obvious but she just doesn't know how to show it...Obviously it's not a good thing but I just find her demeanor interseting and I have a feeling that one day she will find a way to show her love if she lets herself.
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 14 . 2/12/2009
Uh-oh what do you have up your sleeve now? Now I'm bummed I have to get off the computer for the night. Now I'm gonna be all night trying to guess what is on page six! Great job
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 13 . 2/12/2009
Ah more drama...okay I actually really like drama so that isn't so much of a bad thing...What will Miranda do? Is she willing to give up Andy if it is for the twins? Great update!
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 12 . 2/12/2009
The end was sweet. I loved it and I'm glad to see things are looking forward for Miranda and Andrea. Great chapter
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 11 . 2/12/2009
Aw that was sweet. I love seeing the softer side of Miranda. It is so rare and so...I don't know it's such a complete opposite from her cold demeanor...it's nice...sweet...I can't seem to find the exact word.

I'm so glad they have come to an understanding. Wonderful job
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 10 . 2/12/2009
This heartwrenching. Truely heartwreaching. I want them to get together so badly and they are both suffering so much...*sighs*...great work...
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 9 . 2/12/2009
Oh God what have you done? This is all messed up now. It makes me sad. Andrea has to help Miranda right? She's not going to let her wait too long. I'm afraid of what Miranda will do if she has to wait for Andrea for more than a couple days. She's so broken...

good work!
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 8 . 2/12/2009
Okay this chapter really was depressing. I can't believe Miranda did that. I know she needed a release but I've always thought of her as level headed. What has she done? will everything me all messed up? The hetro sex gave me chills(defanitly not in a good way). Now I'm sad yet dying to know what will happen next. This was a great chapter despite it's contents I must admit...
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
So...kinda depressed about the Miranda scene...I thinkmyou should have gotten more descriptive about certain parts of that scne...lol like I said I'm a total pervert...oh well. Okay I lied I really did like this chapter and I'm glad that they are getting somewhere even if it is a confusing somewhere. Great job!
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 6 . 2/12/2009
Great chapter. Absolutely perfect. I really like how you can see the love and even though I woulnd't mind a hot sex scene I think I perfer to see the emotions the apsire between the two women. There is awkwardness yet gentleness and a subtle hint of love that I believe neither one of them has really picked up on yet. Wonderful work!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »