Reviews for Miranda's Greatest Disappointment
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
That was great. The kissed. Hehehe...that makes me all happy inside. Great work!
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
Okay I might be a total pervert but I was hoping that Miranda might have done a little something to soothe her arousal. That would have been beyond HOT. I like how they are both slowly coming to a realization of their feelings for each other at the same time. Amazing job with this chapter!
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
A conference? I'm intrigued. Very intrigued.(haha i love how i'm using 2 word sentences) This would be longer but I am dying to know what comes next, so great job!
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
i'm kinda sad that andy messed things up, but then again it is kinda hard not to mess things up with miranda priestly. this was great...kind of an awkward meeting but great nonr the less. can't wait to see what happens next (which is what i am going to do right now lol)
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
You have me hooked! I'm in love with this story already it is absolutely brilliant! I'm off to then next chapter! Great work!
K chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Hey!

I just finished your story. It's amazing. It never ceases to impress me how you can take an already established character and write them so accurately. I wasn't too sure of this pairing when I first thought about it, as anything I read before seemed like they hadn't quite captured the characters! But you so did!

Not to mention, it was hot hot hot!

Your writing always impresses!

Love it!

x
Merylpeerts chapter 13 . 11/29/2008
Aww god this story is fantastic! I'm in desperate need of reading next chapter! Update soon! Please!
cheshire-eyes chapter 13 . 11/29/2008
Aww, this chapter was so sweet ) Update ASAP!
cheshire-eyes chapter 12 . 11/27/2008
Ahh im in love with this story ) Update soon please!
jenbean11 chapter 12 . 11/27/2008
I loved this chapter. Please continue soon.
IlyenaStreep chapter 11 . 11/26/2008
I love it, especially the ending. I want to know how it continues. Pleas update soon.
MLSfan4life chapter 11 . 11/25/2008
The ending was awesome! Update soon please!
Emilia chapter 11 . 11/25/2008
Love this story! Update soon )
Merylpeerts chapter 11 . 11/25/2008
Aww god! There's nothing to criticise about your story! It's perfect! Update soon please! :D
Hana chapter 11 . 11/25/2008
LOVE this chapter! It was so amazing, especially the end ) Update soon Pleasee!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »