Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Judgment Potion
Teri chapter 17 . 7/14/2015
Excellent, read the whole thing in one go. I had put in a search for Hermione Severus. This was a lovely twist. I loved your Draco and his relationship with Hermione. Will there be more?
geh chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
Ha ni dah mula merepek. Meraban macam taik apek dalam jamban. Ish. Ish. Ish. Malrh do kawe nok bace.
hermione's clit chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Yayyyy! I am featured!

Though I would prefer that draco had a shower first. Lol
hermione's clit chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
Awwwwww for a while I thot I would hv two men to play with me. Sigh. At least now draco is forgiven. Hope there is action soon. I am all swollen and ready.
hermione's clit chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
Stupid emotion controlling my mistress..sigh. come on mistress! play the part.
hermione's clit chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
I love that I am featured! Lol

But my mistress should be bony and all bones. And sex for the first time she won't ask for fast.

And my mistress accepts draco way too fast. One explanation from draco and all is forgiven?

Nevermind, I will be featured more often and draco pays homage to me. Oh I am all swollen and wet just thinking about draco's mouth on me.
Ravenclawdaughterofposeidon chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
Love the entire story, couldnt stop reading!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
No no no girlfriend I just found this story and it's too good to leave! Please come back n finish it.
Magicannah chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
This is literally the best fanfic I've ever read! I love Dramione and Snamione, and its all combined into one fantastic story! I'm Team Draco though, all the way! You haven't updated since 2011, please, please, pretty please update! Revive it in 2014! This is sooooo good!
Thank you millions for writing this! :)
Love, Magicannah x
Amber Seabolt chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
I wanna know what happens after they finish the potion for the death eaters. I love this story.
TwihardedDirectioner chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
...wow... i like malfoy now...
OceanBlueSeaEyes chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
cute i think
Kalicat chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
I was amazed to find such a long, well written Dramione fic! Your writing style is very unique and I love the plot line! I don't think I've come across a correct use of the word 'susurrus' before in a fic! Chapter 16 was absolutely beautiful (yes, I am Team Draco) and I was completely engrossed... Then it ended. *cue special effects guy for horror movie sound effects* I know it has been several years since you've done a new chapter for this story, but I wanted to offer my encouragement so that hopefully you would continue the story? Please? Or else I swear I may go insane pondering the various ways it might have ended!
bronella chapter 17 . 10/27/2012
I love this fic so much and this is the second time I've read it since I discovered it way back when it was first starting out, I really hope you continue this as it is a fantastic read and I'd love to find out what happens next as I am literally on the edge of my seat in of anticipation of what could be around the next corner. Anyhow, amazing fic and your writing style is sublime and I really do hope you pick this story back up! xoxox
hermionelover778 chapter 8 . 5/28/2012