Reviews for Winning His Heart
aaa chapter 28 . 1/17/2011
erm... i like the story, but isn't sam like this super tough chick?

I just can't imagine sam as a "damsel in distress"
you-dont-need-to-know chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
well so far he plot is pretty good, but I dont really like the whole "iCarly mixed with Gym Teacher" thing...
Hurricane Life chapter 32 . 4/28/2009
Wow, i love your story. It made me laugh and cry. ]
H3Th3R chapter 32 . 12/22/2008
This was one of the best stories Ive ever read in my whole life!(Nxt to "A best Friend's Greed") I luved it! It was so awesome! I luved the drama here, its kinda sad Sam & Carly had to end their friendship but hey it still great they both lived a happy life & so did everyone else
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 32 . 10/30/2008
This ws a great wrap-up to an amazing story. No loose ends left.

I can't believe it's really over! :/ No more Winning His Heart updates...

Well, the good news is I have The Greatest Secret and all your other stories (which btw will be reviewed tomorrow because man am I tired)

Btw, forgot to mention in my other review that it would be interesting to see Miss Briggs' conversation with Rose.
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 31 . 10/30/2008
Aw :D How sweet! Loved the little ice cream cone bit.

Sam and Susie as good friends makes me smile. I love it. How an awesome little chapter. )
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 30 . 10/30/2008
No, I actually think you hit Carly's personality dead-on. "Pregnant woman here!" Heh. Congrats for that! I'm happy Shane and Carly are going to start anew. :)
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 29 . 10/30/2008
Alright, I'm going to admit that I really didn't see that coming. The Shane thing, him having a change of heart. It was very good, and I'm happy for it, because Carly needs help with her baby. She kind of needs him.

I loved the Reuben and Shannon part, especially when she made him go back and say it in Reubenese :) Nice one!
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 28 . 10/30/2008
People are complaining?

I'd like to see them even TRY to write how you write. It'd be quite entertaining.

Don't let 'em get to you, you're an awesome author. :)

Shane's a dipwad. Freddie rules. Nuff said.

I liked the end of this the best. It was really sweet :)
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 27 . 10/30/2008
Go Freddie Go! Fight for your Sam! Run!

Eep, I predict a famous Freddie-Saving-Sam-Just-In-The-Nick-Of-Time scene. Yippe :D Nice chapter!

Oh, and I forgot to say in the iDiscuss review...thanks for putting me in there :) and also for being such a loyal, great reviewer :)
MewNacho chapter 32 . 10/28/2008
Aw! I can't believe it's over! That was such a great story!
MewNacho chapter 30 . 10/25/2008
Yay! Shane's finally changed his ways! Update soon!
MewNacho chapter 29 . 10/24/2008
That's great that Shannon and Rueben finally got together, and also that Shane isn't so stupid anymore!

Update soon!
freemanrage chapter 27 . 10/24/2008
AWESOME CHAPTER! I never did like Shane for some reason.
MewNacho chapter 26 . 10/23/2008
That was a really cute chapter! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!