Reviews for If I only had known
Blushing One chapter 29 . 3/20/2014
This was really good and I enjoyed reading it. To me it was interesting seeing Kaoru as the bad guy since he is the cooler headed twin. I think you did an amazing job though and cannot wait to read the prequel and sequel.
lilsasami chapter 22 . 8/17/2012
I've put off reviewing till now... but not because i don't like it! but because all i wanted was the next chapter lol... but this one got me too much... that ending scene with kyoya and akio was brilliant! and i had to comment about it! so there you go awesome story and i can't wait till i read more!
AkiraNatsume chapter 29 . 7/23/2012
MOOORRREEEEE!
Janey-Paininator chapter 29 . 4/14/2012
I really love reading your fan fic. I've been a HaruhixxTamaki person and I recently came across Haruxx Kyouya ones and fell in love and yours was amazing to read. I hope you did right a Sequel to it.
LadyVukavo chapter 14 . 12/1/2011
Hey there, I must admit, this is my second reading this story but the first time getting so far. I had stopped when it was revealed Kyoya was the father the first time cause it didn't seem plausible till I came across another story last night. LOL then I had scoured the site trying to remember where this one was . It's a really good story and I apologize for not reading it through the first time. My only complaint so far is Ch. 14, you forgot to take the bold print off it's no big deal and I feel retarded pointing it out as others probably have in the past but..-shrugs-
Alpha14 chapter 27 . 11/19/2010
That last paragraph of the story was great! It made me cry T-T You made Takashi so sweet and thoughtful here, giving his love away just to make her happy, putting her happiness before his happiness. It's so sweet! Takashi~!

*listening to Takashi's character song, Itsumo Soba Ni*
Alpha14 chapter 24 . 11/19/2010
Weeeeeeeeeeeee! GO TAKASHI~! *sighs* I love Takashi, but Iove Kyouya more! I love it when (they/one of them) gets jealous or defends her or does something special or romantic for her. GO KYOUYA AND TAKASHI! Kyouya, go love Haruhi! Takashi, go kick Kaoru's ss!
Waaaaahh chapter 6 . 11/18/2010
You made me cry! Waaaaahh!
Alpha14 chapter 29 . 10/15/2010
There should really be a story that tells Haruhi and Kyouya's relationship when they were in high school. Starting from the time when he first asked her out, to the time when Haruhi found out she was pregnant and moved to god-knows-where. Including, what happened to the club members when she was gone(most importantly, what happened to Kyouya).I'm not sure, but is it called a prequel? It think it is...
Alpha14 chapter 26 . 10/15/2010
Yippee! More time with Takashi! I wonder what he'll do to Kaoru when he learns that he went against his warning? ...poor Kaoru, but its still his fault anyway. I thought he was the good twin. *sighs*. *goes to cheerful mode again*. Takashi! Takashi! Takashi!
Alpha14 chapter 18 . 10/15/2010
Awwwww... I thought at first it would be Takashi (I love TakashiXHaruhi, aside from KyouyaXHaruhi) because of the breakfast and all...
Krissy2lip chapter 29 . 8/27/2010
Oooo I loved this story! So cute the little boy! He remind me of my boyfriend's nephew! Little kids are the bestest! LOL :]
iwin chapter 28 . 8/26/2010
ahhhhhhh! i love this story!
Yeux Lilas chapter 29 . 6/1/2010
just finished reading the story...

loved it so much. :D
ugh chapter 13 . 5/6/2010
three year olds aren't that advanced in speech or action and adding a "daddy" to their life probably would go unnoticed. honestly you're making serious mistakes there that stand out and end up being speed bumps in an otherwise easy read.

the plot work is sloppy and has been done to death. to much amping the "I was pregnant that's why I went away..." you repeated that scene with so many characters that it got dull and when you got to the ShadowKing... it was dramatic but over a bit too quickly. No anticipation. No guilt. No shame. Not believable.

you do have some writing talent and you are able to keep the main characters IN character...which is helpful. You've paid attention to some important details which is appreciated and has not gone unnoticed. You're the one author who's managed to keep Mori IN-character and that's HUGE. That alone says you've paid enough attention to be able to lend this some really valuable insight, but you're rushing all over so that you can get to the awkward scenes as fast as you can.

Keep writing and practicing... that's really the key.