Reviews for 7 kisses!
dongnghi chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
Awwwwww i love this story soooooo much 3 you did such a great job Ejo-san. I love your stories about Natsume and Mikan coz i'm the big shipper of this couple. This story really touched me. You know what ? I cried at the scene Natsume saw Mikan in the car accident and when they happy. I hope you will get back soon to finish other stories such as Buy me with your love and write more about NxM stories ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
baeutiful...sob... story...! can you make...sob... one for...sob... ruka and...sob...hotaru?! oh i loved it!
animefreak3721 chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Awwwwwwww this story was soooooo kawaii! I would have made ruka a little bit less drunk, but thats my opinion. Other than that i loved this story, awwwwwww i wanna fall in love! Ur a great writer, keep it up
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Cute story. Do write a sequel about Hotaru and Ruka
BlueFlames.03 chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
I only read your finc now and I think it could be better. you can wrote more words and put more moments about mikan and natsume. But that is only my opinion.

Congras for your work!

xoxo
BlueFlames.03
aurora0914 chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
aw, cuttteeee... and drunk ruka, hahahaha!
BrokenBlackCat chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Aw! So cute~ I'm still hearing the wedding bells! :3
princessmikan852 chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
it's soooooo cuteeeeeeeeee !
AndreggvilJammer chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
Awwww... :3 Sho cuuuute.
AndreggvilJammer chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
O_O GUYS, INVITE MEEEEE.
AndreggvilJammer chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
Natsu is strangely OOC yet IC. o.o Good job.
AndreggvilJammer chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Mikan's forgetful side irks me. -shakes head- -will read next chapter now-
AndreggvilJammer chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Ooooh, Hotaru remembered Mikan being called Butt-face. :3 I'm so clever. 8 Just kidding, LOL.
AndreggvilJammer chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Shouldn't she get the hint now that SE'S the pretty girl? :P Oh well. I'm obsessed with your stories now, as of the moment.
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Aw. What a sweet couple. :3 I just love them.