Reviews for Surreal TV
Crazy Clown Girl chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
I HATE YOU!THAT SLUT SLEPT WITH HIM JUST WHEN HARLEY BEGINS REMEMBERING HER FEELINGS!SO UNFAIR!
Crazy Clown Girl chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
THE HECK WITH HIM!HARLEY AND JOKER BELONG TOGETHER!YOU DID THE RIGHT THING MAKING HARLEY PUNCH SIMON
Crazy Clown Girl chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
I AGREE WITH DEMAND #3!
Crazy Clown Girl chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
HE IS STRONG BUT NO MATCH FOR THE BECAUSE OF HIS HEIGHT,WEIGHT,AND EXPERIENCE HIS VERY FAST AND KNOWS JUST WHERE A HIT WOULD HURT THE OF THE MANY,MANY REASONS I LOVE HIM(:
Crazy Clown Girl chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
I LIKE YOUR POINT OF VIEW INTO HARLEY'S MIND(:
Peepz chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE.

That is all :) great job, by the way.
Quills in blood red ink chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Wow I read the bit at the bottom about Harley, It makes perfect sense. Age regression.
Quills in blood red ink chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
How could the joker say all of those mean things about Quinn? What an old liar.
Quills in blood red ink chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
I didn't appreciate this enough the first time I read it. I know harley and the joer don't stay together but I don't know about this " fancy" She just isn't Harleen.
M.L.E chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
I started reading this fic when it first came out and really liked, unfortunetly I didn't remember to check up on it. I have a few things to confess, I kind of like Fancy. I know thats stupid but there's just something funny about her. Most of her interacton with the Joker is real well written and I've always had a soft spot for Joker/oc romance. On another note, I like Frank Miller's Batman and Robin comics. True, his protrayl of female characters sucks and I hate his Joker with the burning passion af a thousand suns, but the art is fantastic and he does give the characters some funny lines.
almostinsane chapter 11 . 2/12/2010
Great chapter! Hmm... What's the Joker planning? Can't wait to read more. God bless!
Perfectly Awkward chapter 11 . 1/25/2010
Okay, so I read the 11 chapters in day. Er, anyhoodle I wanted tell both of you that this story is so unbelievably awesome and I can’t stand Fancy like a lot of the people on here. Mostly because she reminds me of the celebrities here, that’s the point of course, oh yeah Princessbee you wrote that just fine and I did feel bad for Simon. He really doesn’t deserve it but he really doesn’t understand how badly Joker twisted her around.

Oh yeah and jarec, I know exactly what you’re talking about with the Millerverse, and Grant Morrison can definitely be confusing and he really needs a good editor.

Anyway both of you keep of the great work!
piratechicka chapter 11 . 12/27/2009
Great chapter, and please update soon! (It's getting good..)

Oh, and love the rant at the end!
MK08 chapter 11 . 12/25/2009
Arkham Asylum was bomb, I'm so excited for the sequel!

Good work on this chapter!

I'd like to punch Fancy, however. But it happens, ya know? :)
harleyQdoll chapter 11 . 12/25/2009
whoa, he got her jewelry. i wonder how long this is going to last. i mean those two being together. i think all joker wanted was the attention of being in front of the camera,..hmm i really think he's playing fancy. anywho, i missed updates from this story, i love it!

keep it up!