Reviews for Surreal TV
Madison chapter 11 . 12/20/2016
OK so I'm mad at y'all (yes I said "y'all". Forgive the Texanisms, please.) Really really mad. As Francine would say, "Like, what the heck?" You get me really invested in this great story and you stop updating RIGHT BEFORE we know Harley is about to go kick some major ass and before we figure out what Joker's game with Francine is (We know he doesn't love her, obviously-this is the Joker we're talking about-but SOMETHING is in the works!) or before we find out what happens to Joker and Harley's relationship, if anything. Obviously I ship them in all their fucked-up glory so I totally didn't get my closure, and seeing as how this was last updated when I was 9 years old, it's doubtful I will. So I'm mad at y'all for not continuing this, although I'm sure your reasons are perfectly sound. I love this pairing and rarely do I find fan fiction that does them justice. I've read all of theprincessbee's stories because every single one was the move dead-on portrayal of these characters I have yet to findOmg James saw my sc selfies and he messaged me "So pretty! Hop you have a great vacation!". When reading Tainted Love in particular, i felt just like Harley-constantly being jerked between what I know about Joker as a character and seeing overwhelming evidence that he is only toying with Harley, but unable to shake the strong vibe that she really does belong with him and vise versa. It's a shame that this story will never be finished. It was super fun to read! Thank you for providing a night's entertainment, though with a depressing finale. You are both very talented. Write more stories like these so my JxHQ fanfic addiction need not go on unquenched. *salutes*
Madison chapter 7 . 12/20/2016
Love the references to the 60s Batman! Way to go! Also it's an awesome story so far.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/31/2016
Man, now I'm really curious to know if Joker's faking it or not, and how he'll react to the news of Harley's new BF. Of course, the story's more focused on her reaction to him, so I'm not expecting to find out soon, but i am curious.
hyemi20 chapter 11 . 6/18/2016
que paso con los capĂ­tulos siguientes ?
TheAnimeFreak666 chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
I HATE YOU!THAT SLUT SLEPT WITH HIM JUST WHEN HARLEY BEGINS REMEMBERING HER FEELINGS!SO UNFAIR!
TheAnimeFreak666 chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
THE HECK WITH HIM!HARLEY AND JOKER BELONG TOGETHER!YOU DID THE RIGHT THING MAKING HARLEY PUNCH SIMON
TheAnimeFreak666 chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
I AGREE WITH DEMAND #3!
TheAnimeFreak666 chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
HE IS STRONG BUT NO MATCH FOR THE BECAUSE OF HIS HEIGHT,WEIGHT,AND EXPERIENCE HIS VERY FAST AND KNOWS JUST WHERE A HIT WOULD HURT THE OF THE MANY,MANY REASONS I LOVE HIM(:
TheAnimeFreak666 chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
I LIKE YOUR POINT OF VIEW INTO HARLEY'S MIND(:
Peepz chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE.

That is all :) great job, by the way.
Quills in blood red ink chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Wow I read the bit at the bottom about Harley, It makes perfect sense. Age regression.
Quills in blood red ink chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
How could the joker say all of those mean things about Quinn? What an old liar.
Quills in blood red ink chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
I didn't appreciate this enough the first time I read it. I know harley and the joer don't stay together but I don't know about this " fancy" She just isn't Harleen.
M.L.E chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
I started reading this fic when it first came out and really liked, unfortunetly I didn't remember to check up on it. I have a few things to confess, I kind of like Fancy. I know thats stupid but there's just something funny about her. Most of her interacton with the Joker is real well written and I've always had a soft spot for Joker/oc romance. On another note, I like Frank Miller's Batman and Robin comics. True, his protrayl of female characters sucks and I hate his Joker with the burning passion af a thousand suns, but the art is fantastic and he does give the characters some funny lines.
almostinsane chapter 11 . 2/12/2010
Great chapter! Hmm... What's the Joker planning? Can't wait to read more. God bless!