Reviews for Are We Destined to be Alone Forever?
Drarry4eva chapter 24 . 4/23
That Avasta really should be slapped hard across the face. She had no right to demand anything from Draco.
Drarry4eva chapter 21 . 4/23
It's really weird when they describe themselves as boys or girls, boys and girls are children or teenagers. Men and women are the appropriate terms for adults. I just had to get that out. I tried to not let it annoy me, but it did. And I get that this story is a few years old but I just had to mention it.
Drarry4eva chapter 12 . 4/23
I really, really like this story. I hate that Carikove guy, you just know that he's up to know good. And that girl who reminded Draco of Hermione and Percy, actually in a way had no right to ask why no one could go into his office at that time, he's the adult she's the student and child. He is aloud his own privacy. I'm going to keep on reading.
Drarry4eva chapter 29 . 10/24/2013
Amazing story. Really, really well done. But Gabrielle? for a boy? Gabrielle is a girl's name, if you hadn't noticed 'elle' at the end of it, which Elle is a girl's name. Gabriel is the male version. But other than that great story.
myheartwanders chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
im glad you kept posting! great story so far :)
Diadem23 chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
lol I liked this chapter and Harry just needs to fallow that new teacher on his map if he has it in your story. so far its a good story I like it
atlantis51 chapter 29 . 6/9/2012
OMG! I've been reading this story as fast as I could just so I could find out how it ends! And having twins put the icing on the H/D cake! Yahoooo! Loved this fic, just loved it! Good job.
atlantis51 chapter 19 . 6/8/2012
I loved the deal with the boxers! Great idea!
atlantis51 chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
Seems to me that this CREEP should be locked up for attacking a fellow teach!
atlantis51 chapter 17 . 6/8/2012
YES! Let H/D kick some Serious ASSSSSS!
atlantis51 chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
It seems that Harry's Auror's are vastly incompetent! WTF? Why can't they catch these people? Let's kick some ASS!
atlantis51 chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
fucking sweet as hell! I am jealous!
Pure-blood Reject chapter 30 . 5/25/2012
Amazing work as always
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Who would name their kids Orchid or Lucky? I thought only celebrities named their children crazy names. I do like this story though.
cassy1994 chapter 30 . 8/28/2011
cuteness! The story was amazing! I almost stopped reading it when harry disappeared but I couldn't bring myself to it when I saw how many chapters were left and I'm glad I stuck it out! That was really good