Reviews for Dancing on Water
magonay star chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Your story is amazing! It actually made me cry :')...so beautiful
Regin chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
invisible-gurl chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
i really like this... i'm glad SOMEONE resents goku for his idiot choices... i always felt that it wasn't right how gohan never once resented his father for not coming back... and all that abandoning... jeez vegeta makes a better father than him... _" anyways will you ever update this again?
Xxsilver-dragonnessxX chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
OMG!this story is sooo good…I absolutely love it! Are you planning to finish it?, if you are, please update soon!
MissLini chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
Is this going to be a Chiasa/Vegeta story? o.O I am a little confused.
LadyEval chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
I really like Chiasa in this story, and since usually I hate ones where its Goku's daughter, you've done a good job with her character. And I like that Goku isn't perfect and loveably simple-minded, as he usually is in stories. However, I think the relationship between Bulma and Vegeta is unrealistic, mainly because Vegeta is out of character during the parts when he speaks about her, and some of the interactions. And is this story going to turn into a romance with Chiasa, or stay Bulma/Vegeta?
Kima-Mitsura chapter 6 . 4/24/2009
A brilliant story! I'll be following along! _
ljv chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
it is quite astounding how much time and material you are able to cover in one chapter. I like that you don't dwell terribly on one thing. Just how old is Chiasa again. I'm guessing around nine or ten based upon the arrival of Trunks and the impending coming of the androids and Cell.

The mating age, well that should be interesting. Not a present threat, but it should be interesting how this will mar her ability to focus in the future. And who will she be attracted to?

Another thing, will she be an active participant in the fights or will she be a passive on looker just strong enough to fully understand the power of the fights she is witnessing? I like strong female characters, but Chiasa's role seems very unclear.

Keep the chapters coming.
Kiki Myou chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
I love this story, i'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews than it already has.
babyjugs chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
O_o um

so how is Chiasa again 'cause I forget?

anyways update soon!
ljv chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I am actually very interested in this story. Originally I did not think I would be considering the original character, so this would be a pleasant surprise. The plot is moving forward fairly well.

There is some discrepancy in Chiasa's character in that she sounds exactly the same in the beginning (what I assume to be present) and during this long flash back, as if the character never underwent any actual development despite her phenomenal intellect and maturity. It is very clear there is intelligence, which is fine to keep consistent, but there is no innocence. And if there is, it is completely overshadowed by bitterness, which was more innate than developed.

Goku's motives for not wanting to train his daughter could be cleared up. I don't know if it is selfish motivation, or if future Trunks told him something to discourage it, but it would be nice if that was clarified.

In any case I am seeing to where you are taking this.
CrowdwellerRaven chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
this is very well written and interesting. Im peeking with curiousity of what will happen next, please keep this up!
Detective Huckle chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
Wow, this is awesome. Things are really getting interested, and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Jayden chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
This is really good story! Cant wait for the next chap!
c-doo chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
I have read a view of these "goku"'s daughter fics and this one by far has captured my attention.

I am very excited to see vegata's and chiasa's relationship unfold.

i cant wait till your next update