Reviews for A Second Chance
bellasluckranout chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
bellasluckranout chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
um... they both guys? i thought jazz was a guy. and prowl was a guy. and wats with optimus prime? are prowl and jazz gay? i dont get anything!
StarSwoop chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
prowl's insatiable!
Celestial Access chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
So hot...*melts into a puddle*

This was a great story! I'm so happy for Prowl and Jazz! And Optimus got some fun as well ;3
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
A threesome. Freaky. But cool.

ArmoredSoul chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Naughty NAUGHTY mechs!

Dream's Abyss chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Poor Optimus. At least he had a chance to enjoy himself.
MeowthTwo chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
yum this isd is lovely tender passionate smex , the idea of optimus as a bed is luscious!

Should it be a side seam of Optimus's? it did not look right as optimus but i'm not sure if the latter sounds good.

Good 'facing, Prowl and Jazz!
Hikarigirl18 chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Squee! They're so cute! _

XP *shudders* Three way not so much...
DitzyMusicLover chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
okay, as much as I think that this chapter is a good place to end if you wish, it would be cool if you did do a few more places. But if you don't, that's cool too, cause it not only leaves this up to the reader's imagination, but gives you more time to work on other stories.
Blood Shifter2 chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
that was like so hot. i thoroughly enjoyed that. your threesomes are the best. can't believe its over. but good job.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
Hehehehe, I can't wait for chapter 4. When is it going to be put up? Since the last one was put up on 9-18-08 of last year? I want to know what'll happen next with Prowl and Jazz.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
Like I said I can't wait to finish this fic and to see what happens to Prowl and Jazz.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I like it. Especially when Prowl was all depressed and then Jazz came back and he went from all depressed and emo to yelling at the top of his lungs to get Doc's aft in the med bay. can't wait to finish reading this fic.

Celestial Access chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
*tries to stop massive nosebleed* That was indeed HOT...Really hot...
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »