Reviews for Fate, Miss Saigon FanFic
ilovegreen007 chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
We're totally fine with short updates by the way-just so we can get it quicker, Please I hope you're still active in this account...Imma late discoverer...but I'm as hungry as the others for the next part in this story.
ilovegreen007 chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
I'd love the 7th chapter please! I tell you...I need something to hold on to after rewatching Miss Saigon...this story is really helping. Do I need to do 84 other reviews just so you'd post the next chap?
Mademoiselle de Minuit E'toile chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
I like it how you made Kim survive her attempted suicide. This is the most decent Miss Saigon fic I have read so far. Anyways, update soon. x
Balletdancer202 chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Please continue on with this story!
Balletdancer202 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Thank you soo much for writing a Kin lives fanfic! I love these fanfics!
MSstudentHagueNL chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Bravo!So touching!You really captured the emotions of Kim and CHris...I hope you can write more!
Annabelle Magno chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I love this soooo much!Thank you for making this chapter... I hope you can write more about their love story!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Hi there,

I am a huge fan and I am overjoyed when I saw your work online..You have a great imagination!I love it!I hope you can write more chapters...

God bless,
Anna
Skier Chick chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
please update this story again!
EuphrasieTheOwl chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Kim...always a fighter...I can't wait to see the rest and how everything turns out...I sense conflict coming up later!
EuphrasieTheOwl chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I'm really liking this! A couple grammacil errors, but they're fixable (just with tense, and how numbers ten or less should spelled out rather written numberically) Good idea for an AU too!

PS-Thanks for not making Ellen some pshyco-jealous-ax-murderer.
Akahana Takahashi chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
WOW! WONDERFUL USE OF WORDS, but you need to check the grammar, and use more synonyms
OneRiddleMore chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
I love this story. I always wondered what would have happend after Miss Saigon ended. Please write more
newgirl5 chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
will it ever be kim/chris? no offense but i think i'd live better with ellen gone or with someone else
newgirl5 chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!