Reviews for Innocence
Minxheart chapter 22 . 9/13/2014
Really amazing story I loved every minute
The Congressman chapter 22 . 7/9/2014
You scared me for a moment there! That was a beautiful ending though!
Mariskamazing chapter 22 . 5/20/2014
WOW
cinderella1268 chapter 22 . 2/27/2014
Absolutely fantastic story!You are a wonderful writer.I read this in one!Could not put it down!Perfect ending to a truly beautiful LOVE LOVE.E/O E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
tonikm chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
This is such a great story! Well done. Am loving it. Really!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I literally stayed up all night to read this. Amazing job! You're super talented!
Amy chapter 22 . 6/10/2013
Dr. Winchester *raises eyebrows*

Bia Benson chapter 22 . 11/2/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I loved it so much! You almost made me cry when Elliot dreamed that Liv was dead, but I'm glad she isn't. Anyway, best story ever!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/30/2012
Great story... Scared me there for a second when Olivia "died". :)
JiltedYellow chapter 22 . 9/26/2012
*More applause*

Truly well written, and lovely story :) Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us!
JiltedYellow chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
*applause*

You are getting to the core of these characters, and I love it. I need no relief! I'm getting some sort of cathartic enjoyment out of reading their torment. Take me down with them-you're doing a great job, and I'm sure you're going to have a satisfying enough lift back up towards the end. At least I hope...time shall tell!

Also, I love the brief allusion to Olivia's recent encounter...Nice touch.

Does it feel good to know that, even years after writing something, you get people who come in and appreciate your work! I think that should be an awesome feeling. I'm enjoying this so much :) I hope my comments don't get annoying, lol.
JiltedYellow chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
D:!

Me, reading the conversation at the end of this chapter:

"Oh, God, no, this is just awful! Poor Olivia!" With much wailing.

I wish I had found this years ago when you wrote it. As it is, I'll make comments every so often as I read it now :)
JiltedYellow chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
So, I'm reading this now, and so far, it's excellent. You provide great insight into the inner workings of your characters.

For example: "How the hell was he supposed to deal with his two children; one who only wanted his partner and the other who didn't want anyone?" I thought that was an amazing line. It's so Stabler-esq, and so uniquely human...sometimes when people write about these topics (rape, abuse, etc. etc.) and they write people's mental reactions, they are stiff and strange and robotic, and leave me thinking "Who in the world would ever respond like this? CRAP! Next story!" I'm not getting that feeling with this though, and I'm very intrigued to see where this is going!

I dunno if you still log on or read comments for this story or what...but, again, great job, and thanks for posting!
DeLene chapter 22 . 7/5/2011
another awesome story once again I am sorry I wasn't able to review on each chapter, I had to print it and take it to work sorry. I loved the story though. Just wondering where was Munch? Oh and do you ever use the ADA Alex? I really like her in the show and was wonderin is all...lol I liked your family yet victims twist in it all I hope that makes since. I can't wait to read what you post next. Since I like JAG so well I may start reading some of your JAG fictions as well I just seem to be caught up in SVU none stop lately.
wercomingup chapter 22 . 6/17/2011
What a perfect ending! Your work is simply wonderful, thank you for sharing with us.