Reviews for My Heart’s Keeper
Fo7 chapter 19 . 6/22/2012
hy,

Really good story, a little sad but I've enjoyed reading it

Thanks a lot

Kisses from France

Fo7
Andi 31 chapter 19 . 6/20/2011
I am a survivor of sexual abuse as well . I really enjoyed this story it was very touching and I am so happy that edward finally found his happiness.
AH Darling chapter 19 . 3/12/2011
I just finished this story is was sweet and bittersweet (in parts). Thank you for sharing it.
miss.seth.clearwater chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
hi! i like your story so far, i think its really really good, but my only suggestion is that you might not want to change POV a lot in the chapter, it gets a little confusing. :D but other then that little thing, this story is great! im only on chapter 2, but im really excited!
HershyKis85 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
i love the story you've written
Songs For You chapter 19 . 6/18/2010
Great story Thanks for sharing
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I was reading the summary again, and i added it to my faves
Kurzar chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I really liked your story. I am a big Twilight fan and reader. I've read many different Fanfics. I have to say that this is my most favorite one. I've never read any quite like this one. Way to go.

Keep up the good work.

-Kurzar
Mrs.SethClearwaters chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
I love this story! Please start a new one!
Lou21 chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
Lovely story!

I love it!

Thank you for this!
tinklove chapter 19 . 5/31/2009
aww this was a sad but very nice story

keep writing wonderful stories like these!
Mrs.Pattinson1991 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This story is amazing I love it you really took the emotion to a whole other level it was amazing.
sasuNARU4eternity chapter 19 . 3/23/2009
i FREAKIN loved this story so0o

MUCH! i loved every minute of it it was practically flawless you are an amazing author please keep up the good work!
Captain Kork chapter 19 . 3/5/2009
im suprised i didnt start crying but awesome story!
Morganvil225 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
The beginning of the chapter, where Alice was straightening Bella's hair and almost burned her ear really happened to me...a week ago. And it's peeling now. Ouch!

Love it so far. Now, I'm gonna finish reading, lol.