Reviews for Learn
c7bi-kyuubi chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
I think you uploaded the wrong chapter cause this chapter is chapter 1.
c7bi-kyuubi chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Hohoho~ so cute! "...what drink?"
anacoana chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Hello! Me again! This is cute, and I hope you do more chapters!
RandomGuy chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
You know I don't think I review your stories enough. I wish you would update a whole lot more though, so please try to get a few new chapters of this up when you can! I know you're busy, but I'm a very powerful man. I don't want to have you abducted and forced into a tiny room with a pencil and peice of paper, but it just might come to that! (jks)
whoknows18 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
UPDATE NOW! PLEASE?
WhoTookMyBathtub chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
ya know i've actually had this under my favourite for ages and I just havent bothered to review! i'm glad I did, I really want you to update -pleads-
WhoTookMyBathtub chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Pft. Pft. Way too kool.

I think you need to update, like, right now.
Master-of-Darkness7 chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
This is totally unique and awesome! But its been too long since you updated, I say! I really hope you come back with more soon.

M-o-D7
Master-of-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Emerald, I really like what you've got going here - you seem to really have a grasp of Sasuke's mentality, I think. I especially liked the second one, but the first was really funny!

M-o-D7
NTE777 chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
very cool. please update really soon with more.
NTE777 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Wow I've never read a sasuke-centric fic before, or a drabble collection, but this looks really good. Sasuke isnt one of my favourite characters but hes portrayed really well here
Jaggarte x chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Fanfiction is my procrastination. You seriously need to write another chapter to this. I really love this story.

But I understand, uni sucks...

Did I ever tell you about that time when I was reading your fanfics instead of doing my course diary. I haven't? I'll have to tell you sometime, it's hilarious.

I'm freaking out man!

Jaggarte x
Melethryn oO0Oo chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Aw! It was Kakashi!

I loved that. Can't wait for the next ones!

~love

Mele
Melethryn oO0Oo chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Kya! Sasuke is so adorable!

I wish he would have stayed little forvever and never grown up to be all angsty and stuff... sigh.

This is an awesome drabble collection so far!

~love