Reviews for How to be Bridge Carson in Eight Easy Steps
thunderincrimson chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
You know? this story (with how to be sky tate) is one of my fav fics! I really cool! I love the idea of exploring the cahracter like u did! really a great job and just for the record...Sky is really the perfect husband! XD
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 8 . 10/1/2008
Another incredible fic fellow dark Bridge writer
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
Nice scene with Sophie
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
Hilarious!
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
Glad Bridge found something to play with
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
Love Bridges family, Poor Sky os so going to get it
SkyTate chapter 8 . 9/28/2008
girl... this story is just fantastic! you're one of the best writer around here!

thanks for the shout out!
emoprincess3587 chapter 8 . 9/28/2008
OO i love it! O my gosh Bridge and Sky are SO cute! n_n

lol i love how made the scene come to life! It was awsome! And how could Cruger make a pregnant Bridge run through the mud course! I would have thought he would have kicked Crugers ass and told him to shove it or sumthin...hmm maybe even bring Sky into the fight :) now that would have been kewl. However the lovely romantic Sky is who i love! I also love the fact that as soon as Bridge opened the door all of his anger faded. Sky sounds like the best husband!
lttlbrat93 chapter 8 . 9/27/2008
great stroy and the ending so so sweet

i love this story
lttlbrat93 chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
heheh last bit funny that little prank i have al ways wanted to do that

i love this story cant wait
emoprincess3587 chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
OMG lol I LOVE IT! hehe very nice prank lol Bridge and Boom the awsome sneaky duo of the Labs... and RIC getting Sky to play with Bridge XD very nice haha i had a giggle at that :)

I am loving this story! Keep up the good work! Can not wait for the next chapter! :)
lttlbrat93 chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
oh everyone has problems and bridge is the to save the day

as well as sky to save bridge

omg cant wait
emoprincess3587 chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
Hey OMG im so glad you made this story! It is so AWSOME! Poor Bridge lol everyone has problems...lucky Sky is there to take care of him XD

Can not wait for the next chapter! :)
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
Great chapter, as for what you asked me before. Not quite sure, but will give it a whirl

Bridge is dying from his powers okay and Sky saves him

1. Sky fucks Bridges brains out and forms a mind link that cures Bridge

2. They form a mind link which allows Bridge to use Skys shields on himself, then Sky fucks Bridges brains out

3. Bridge kills Sky then resurrects him which binds there lives together, then Sky fucks Bridges brains out
lttlbrat93 chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
oh dru is so mean but ric saved our bridge

cant wait for the next chaps