Reviews for Dragon Kiss
Guest chapter 13 . 9/4/2013
Can't wait for the sequel!

D
Blueharu2-12 chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
:O This was awesomeeeeee XD
Yawarakai-Bunny chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
this was the best ever! It had such a sad ending to... I hope you make a sequal soon!
AngelOfAnime97 chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
I LOVE IT AND RIGHT NOW IM CRYING!

it's so sad but i still love it.

it's Awesome!

X3
jennku chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
wow that was a lot of reading for two days on a computer,but it was so good i didn't want to stop until the end(even though at first i wanted to do it in one day but i was getting to tired). your an awesome writer so please make a sequel soon i don't like the mostly depressing ending! But the sequel will fix that right(i hope...). well with that said it has been almost 1 and and a half years since you said that but please do it soon you can't leave us hanging like that. with that all said please make the sequel soon and good luck! ; )
Reclun chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
Aw. I wish you'd made the sequel. If you ever come back, make one, yes?
grvest chapter 13 . 12/14/2009
In all honesty I have no idea why I decided to read this probably the summary caught my interest I don't really know though. Regardless of why I read it this was great. Your idea was original and if it isn't I haven't read anything out there like this yet. The details were great, the emotions were just perfect in my opinion, and I can't wait for the next one.
Hikari no Minerva chapter 13 . 9/19/2009
It...Was...WONDERFUL! I had always wondered WHY Kakashi had the mask and what was underneath it (the filler episode I was SOO dispointed that we didn't get to see anything other than ANOTHER mask!)..VERY interesting how you made it..but I have a question...for the sequel, can your OC and Kakashi ACTUALLY get together? For all the turmoil in her life and in his, I think they both derserve it...haha Romantic at heart...Anyway, I have 2 pieces of advice yo share with you...reveiw the Hokage's character a little more...he seemed a little on sided to me when he actually appeared...and also, use more comma's/watch their placement! ALOT of your sentences run a little long or aren't properly punctuated...otherwise, you are GOLDEN!

GOD BLESS!

Trisha

P.S.

Do you have a pic or a drawing of what her Dragon's Kiss would look like?
Getsurenka chapter 13 . 6/10/2009
Tragic ending. Very good.
The Random Reader chapter 13 . 5/12/2009
This was one of the best stories I have read please dont stop writing it I have seen to many great stories forgotten by there is a real master piece and you are a great writer and are very most have taken a great deal of time to think of the plot and story,but where this story truly shines is your rare ability to put the story together in a interesting use the right amount of details in each and ever chapter and seem to make them with with 100% please keep writing your story with the same care and effort that you have all ready showen,sorry for the long review and thank you.
Dreams of Shadows chapter 6 . 1/12/2009
Awesomness!
CliickClock chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
I have never read a story where it actually made me cry. Ever. But this story was so good and sad at the same time! I'm so happy that there's going to be a sequel! keep writing your stories are awesome!
Kairi0403 chapter 13 . 12/5/2008
wow that was a really great story I can't wait for the sequel
demonduck132 chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
I beg to differ, you cannot copyright a character that is based off of a copyrighted concept. You can't copyright a Naruto-based ninja, even if her character is based off of you.
lariawater chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Hi, to tale you the truth your story is very good. You should write more give me info if you will upload new story.

Thnx again,