Reviews for Chuck vs the Scavenger Hunt
BigChuckFan chapter 28 . 2/16/2009
Damn Sharp, this is a hell of a way to leave a cliff hanger...and no pun intended. As always, I'm looking forward to the next update.

Thanks for your time

-BCF
PhoenixFlight72 chapter 27 . 2/15/2009
WOW awesome updates!
chuckster54 chapter 27 . 2/14/2009
Ok I'm going to do all 3 chapters. Great...Great...and oh boy now what ? You shouldn't be to hard on Sarah...Wasn't her fault the bad people got away. Looking forward to next installment. Good job
jagged1 chapter 27 . 2/13/2009
Fabulous three chapters...Some of the things I especially loved were the way the scavenger hunt played out at the observatory, Chuck's plan with radio actually having the desired effect and the action sequence that followed, and the conversation between Casey and Awesome, lol.

Oh, you snatched away cruelly those few moments of romantic bliss! ; )

Anyway, now I sit back and wait to see how far Los Mellizos will go, and how Sarah will deal with this.

Loving it - Thanks!
couriro chapter 27 . 2/13/2009
Good Midnight Madness reference. Keep up the good work.
tshdow chapter 27 . 2/13/2009
Well, I was expecting it to happen. Not liking the Casey side of things, but i am sure you have it there for a good reason. It is a great read though. Thanks.
tshdow chapter 25 . 2/13/2009
good chapter
MySoapBox chapter 27 . 2/12/2009
Thanks for three more great chapters Sharp. I've already told you that I love this story. I liked the way Chuck and Sarah finished the scavenger hunt. It was good that Chuck felt appropriately guilty for winning. I didn't expect the twist at the end. I guess that leaves me waiting for more chapters. Thanks!
fAteD lOvE chapter 27 . 2/12/2009
*Horrified gasp* poor Chuck!
fAteD lOvE chapter 26 . 2/12/2009
LOve how you ended the hunt :)
Poa chapter 27 . 2/12/2009
Hey sharp! Nice to see three chaps at once! I am enjoying the story, with all the twists and turns. I like what you're doing with Casey, is he going to turn Fulcrum? Nice cover for Chuck and Sarah's kiss! I also liked your last line, which linked to a prior chapter.
BillAtWork chapter 27 . 2/12/2009
This guy just can't catch a break, lol.
mikesul chapter 27 . 2/12/2009
Holy damn sharp, amazing job on this! I can't wait to see how this whole deal unfolds with the Los Mellizos capturing Chuck.
jagged1 chapter 24 . 2/6/2009
I am wondering about the stranger - first day on the job..? - maybe someone who can help, because the situation is quite dire right now. You did a great job with the 'Chuck thought process' in this one; of course he would wonder WWSD (lol) or come up with a clever way to at least slow Fulcrum down. I do hope Casey is playing them right now. Don't stop there - keep going, please!
Poa chapter 24 . 2/5/2009
Great job, Sharp! As always, I am glued to the page. I am wondering who the calm stranger is in the guard room... I thought WWSD was a great idea, and something I can picture Chuck as actually thinking. Another chap soon, please!
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »