Reviews for Chuck vs the Scavenger Hunt
Steelejay chapter 11 . 10/3/2023
Wish you were still here, in Chuckland.
AChieftess chapter 30 . 10/10/2021
Oh, wow! This is the first “Chuck” story I'm reading written by you and I have not been disappointed at all. Really, really good work! You captured the characters' personalities perfectly.
Going on to gobble up everything else on your page!
maelstromd5 chapter 30 . 10/2/2021
Damn good story, good developments.
kanjichibi chapter 30 . 7/3/2019
A really great story.
Amelia Wolfson chapter 18 . 11/14/2018
I keep imagining the brunette auditor as Summer Glau... lol
Amelia Wolfson chapter 11 . 11/13/2018
I'm liking the code for the secure storage. A hint to Sarah's birth date perhaps? I am a little bias as the code (assuming it's a birth date) is 3 years off of mine.
Lowenweiss chapter 30 . 1/17/2018
Fantastic story. Hope you return to writing
fezzywhigg chapter 30 . 6/21/2016
Wow! That was a very strong finish. I really couldn't see it but you masterfully pulled it off. Thank you.
fezzywhigg chapter 15 . 6/20/2016
Snap! With your Sarah and the tone of the story, I can't see Chuck and Sarah getting together. In fact with the pressure from an unyielding Casey and the devotion to the job, I think they should break up. I'm sort of curious how or if there is some resolution to that so onward I read ;)
cavemenftw chapter 30 . 4/24/2016
Overall that was a really. Ice job. One thing I never mentioned was how much I liked the way you wrote the Maroon Shirts. Their scenes had just a slightly skewed sense of reality.
cavemenftw chapter 28 . 4/24/2016
Yes! I love that you payed off that best in class rollover protection. I knew it was coming as soon as the got in Ellies car. Good payoff there. That's something that you do really well, you pay off small bits of info.
cavemenftw chapter 20 . 4/24/2016
I'm glad things settled a bit. The writing is good, but there was so much bad going on that I ended up skimming some stuff. Tough read.
cavemenftw chapter 18 . 4/24/2016
Whew, that chapter was needed badly. The angst is unrelenting and it's tiring me out.
cavemenftw chapter 15 . 4/24/2016
That kinda felt unnecessary. I don't have a problem with it, I just felt like everything you were trying to get across in this chapter you had already addressed just as effectively in other parts of this story. It just kinda felt lime edgy for the sake of it.
cavemenftw chapter 14 . 4/24/2016
The writing is good, but you really don't have the team together much in this series. I find it takes me out of every changing viewpoint for the first few minutes of reading because I keep waiting for the main three Characters to interact and it's not really happening.
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »