Reviews for Darkness Rising
Guest chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
Please keep up the wonderful stories.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
I like it!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
I am loving this story almost as much as I did Two Galaxies' Saga.
Ethorin chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
...EH? okay, so Marcus is kinda a mix between Alucard and Alexander Anderson...
and now Robyn is Walter?
you really like Hellsing don't you?
Ethorin chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
...was Marcus inspired by Alucard?
Daval Prestor chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Oooh! I so love the Dark Eldar! Homunculus are so much one of the best charecters in 40k! Ehahahahahaah!

- D.P
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 16 . 3/10/2010
A very good read, absolutely riveting, and the descriptions were so in depth I could almost picture them myself

(I am not a Warhammer/ Star Wars fanatic, so much of the terminology meant little to me.) Despite this, you still

conveyed a brilliant story.
starspawn07 chapter 16 . 2/25/2010
Fantastic story :D

The dying and coming back to life that keeps occurring in this series sort of dissipates the tension, but the plot moves smoothly nonetheless :)

minor point: I think you accidently wrote "Gabriel replied," instead of "Joseph" when the Admiral was going to visit the survivors in the final chapter XD

am looking forward to reading the sequel :)
john777 chapter 16 . 2/14/2010
Good stories, keep writing
vp21ct chapter 16 . 12/23/2009
awesome. Love your work, as always.
skipper 1337 chapter 16 . 12/22/2009
A very nice chapter for the epilogue, though of course it is clear that this was an interlude leading up to the Sith Wars. Personally, I cannot wait for the first chapter of those and the thought of Alana now working with an Inquisition team... It makes me wonder, who'll you pair her up with. Oh yes, please add Jagged Fel to the stories. Him and Jaina are just great. I liked your JosephxRobyn moment though. I think you should expand it a bit.

Though this chapter eas great, there were far more spelling mistakes in it than usual, which marred the chapter a bit.

Still a merry christmas and a happy new year to you though, and thank you for this nice story.

P.S.: I'd really like an update on the The Thirteenth though. (sorry for being so rude)
mwjen chapter 16 . 12/22/2009
Great story, thanks for posting.
The Amazing Chicken Dinner chapter 16 . 12/21/2009
Hopefully the next book will be faster to update, but i can't bregrudge such works of art for taking time. Still, I hope the next book is soon to come!

Only critique I have, is that there wasn't enough Dark Troopers. And I'm not kidding, they're the Space marines of SW.
skipper 1337 chapter 15 . 12/10/2009
A very nice chapter, though I was extremely sad to see you kill of Chadaara off.