Reviews for Marui's Dream
animangadeek0624 chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
please update sooner... please... please... please...

i'm a fantasy geek for all i care...

and i want to see those evil faeries (is the spelling right?) get punched and kicked! i want them to suffer -to torture them!

and i want rikkai's victory (just love rikkai)

anonymus-critic chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
OK, I don't want to be mean, but this is the worst story I have ever read.

First of all, punctuation. I hate it when people forget to put periods at the end of sentences or dialogue. It should look like this "Dialogue."

Second of all, the plot. I wanted to laugh my face off at the stupidity. I took one look at your story, and thne I thought to myself, "I'd rather go babysit my neighbor's unhandsome, rude, and mean dog than read this again." The plot is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard of, and I am pleased to say that it will reamain that way.

Third of all, I just cannot believe the cliche-ness of this story! Seriously, 'faeries'? How stupid. When I tried to show my brother what was a bad story, I used your story as a example. He has a project for school.

Fourth of all, I mean, you try to make it so epic win and awesome and stuff, but I seriously want to convince you to stop, because it's seriously not working. It's NOT working.

Fifth of all, I hate how you describe Hyoutei and the other people. I mean, even though you try to make Marui sound so awesome and matyr-ish, you just make him sound like the most stupid humain being on earth. You also try to exagerate the pairings, but you're exaggerating it WAY too much. I mean, Atobe gave up on jailing Marui and Niou just because JIROU said so? I was like, "Ya! In your face, Marui!" but then you dissapointed me.

I mean, can't Atobe totally know that Jirou is trying to hit on Marui? Gosh, how stupid.

Conclusion:

This fic is the MOST STUPID and MOST BORING and MOST FAIL story in all of . Please take it down, it's burning my eyes with it's unbelievable stupidness.

I also cannot believe that people even reviewed for you. You like, totally don't deserve it. But sigh, I guess it's up to other people if they want to have such bad taste.

Conclusion Conclusion:

No, you don't have to be sorry it sucks. Because it is, except nobody feels like pointing it out. That's why I'm doing that.

Signed, Anonymus-Critic.
Marui Bunta chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
can you write more about this story marui's dream? its so cool hope u can wirte more
evigt skriftligt chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
can't wait for more~ update soon desu!
rapturousdreams chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
it's great, nya~!

ooh~ Hyotei~ i wonder what would happen...hmm... *whacks head to think*

can't wait for the next chapter~
rapturousdreams chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
yeay~ it's updated~!

this is awesome~

though i can't imagine Niou pouting at Marui...but~ it's still good, nya~

ok. i take it back. i can imagine Niou pouting but not at Marui. there. much better. XD

continue~!
evigt skriftligt chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
update soon!
Himitsu Love chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
hihi. nice story there. but by the way, I doubt yr story is complete yet so try and change the status back to incomplete please. I really enjoyed yr story. update soon. I will be looking forward to it.
rapturousdreams chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
ooh~ I wonder what would happen next~

Can't wait to read the next chapters.