Reviews for What They Don't Know
I can't understand why harry and his lawyer are allowing the dursleys to help themselves to large amounts of harry's money when they are not spending it on him or caring for him in any way. It's disgusting! I hope you will ensure they get their just deserts.
anthea tronchard step chapter 15 . 1/12
When will Harry become aware of the duplicity of Ron and Hermione and their role? Where they get money from? Will the Weasleys attempt to steal from Harry? Will they attempt to bond Ginny with Harry? You can make holidays like any other and make harry research the blood wards.
anthea tronchard step chapter 14 . 1/12
your story is interesting and I like it. Could you continue it or you have problems with the story plot?
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 12 . 12/10/2017
Good lord, was that powerful! You could have ended it here and called it an excellent ending. I am so happy with so many elements of this story. We've got alternate wands, snape being awesome, snape having a (soon to be) lover, Neville coming into his own, Neville getting a good wand, Harry learning alternate magic, fairy magic, other beings magic, not much Ron, Ginny, and hermione, I could go on and on! I think you should consider reworking this into a non Harry Potter book. It's that good!
Gina chapter 15 . 12/1/2017
sending well wishes for your health and chocolate to your muse
Gina chapter 10 . 11/30/2017
The portrait was inspired!
dreamymew1 chapter 15 . 3/15/2017
Hey :)
I wanted to let you know that I like how you wrote Snape's character. It's different from most fanfictons and refreshing to read. To be honest I can totally imagine him actually acting like that even in canon since we don't really know a lot of the depths of his character and personality. Also just because someone looks foreboding doesn't mean that their character has to match their looks.
I know it has been quite a few years since you last updated this story and put it on hold but I feel the need to mention that I would be excited if you some time find the will and inspiration to continue it. I also like the idea of the arca trunks, it's a valid and not so far fetched solution for Harry to be more informed and studious. I definitly appreciate that while he is smart and further in his studies than most that he still acts like like a regular boy his age. I imagine it's quite difficult to write him as such since in my personal opinion it's easy to slip into writing him like a miniature adult or move him into a more arrogant or egoisic mindset.
Basker chapter 4 . 7/17/2016
I dont understand Harry. If I were in his place I would feel a huge amount of resentment toward the Dursley's for their ill treatment. There's no way I would give them money or protection. Very odd.
Basker chapter 3 . 7/17/2016
Loving this fic but not Hagrid's accent!
FotoDi chapter 15 . 6/21/2016
This is an awesome story.
Your ideas are so fresh & creative!
I hope you choose to return to it one day.
ThomasNealy chapter 15 . 6/8/2016
damn this turned out to be a great story. Shame you abandoned it, perhaps you might come back to it some day?
swayrabbit chapter 15 . 4/12/2016
Please tell me you're going to continue this story it's really good
tag0 chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
Note: Greek is not written in runes; runes are *Germanic* forms of writing. Greek has/had (because it applies to Modern Greek as well) *letters*. So Harry could hardly study Greek runes, because such a thing does not exist.

Also, I'm sorry, but not able to speak a language because of its complexities? I could understand issues with certain sounds, but not the former. True, he might not learn to speak it *fluently*, or not for several years, but there should be no reason he couldn't learn to speak a basic version of it.
Luna Llena chapter 15 . 5/21/2015
I really LOVE THIS FIC! I hope someday you keep updating it. in the meantime I'll keep re-reading it, because i just love it!
sesshys lover chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Hi I am posting this here as your page doesn't have a pm option I truly love your story's and I hope if I ever get the chance that you will continue this one. I think you might have been one if the first to come up with a severus hagrid pairing and I would like to see we're it goes. Even if you never finish this it has been one of my favorites for years and I love rereading it all the time. Best of luck to you and whatever you do with your life.