Reviews for What They Don't Know
Luna Llena chapter 15 . 5/21
I really LOVE THIS FIC! I hope someday you keep updating it. in the meantime I'll keep re-reading it, because i just love it!
sesshys lover chapter 1 . 5/14
Hi I am posting this here as your page doesn't have a pm option I truly love your story's and I hope if I ever get the chance that you will continue this one. I think you might have been one if the first to come up with a severus hagrid pairing and I would like to see we're it goes. Even if you never finish this it has been one of my favorites for years and I love rereading it all the time. Best of luck to you and whatever you do with your life.
777angeloflove chapter 15 . 4/14
it's a shame that you put this story on hold permanently... *cries* THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME! PLEASE RECONSIDER! PLEASE UPDATE!
Type your review for this chapter here...
skchsk chapter 3 . 3/8
the prayer thing doesnt work
I'm right handed and my left thumb always comes out on top
StoryLover1701 chapter 15 . 3/10
I just found your story, and loved reading it. It's nice to see Hagrid shown as a person of intelligence instead of a bumbling good-hearted fool. I've never read a story with a Snape/Hagrid relationship before. It would be interesting to see where it goes.
I like Neville's development as a wizard, gaining confidence in his abilities. Will Dumbledore try to use him to get to Harry if he can't manipulate Harry directly? Will Neville hide his abilities like Harry does?
What about Scabbers? Can Harry sense something off about him? Will Sirius escape by third year or will Harry get him freed? Will Sirius come to live with Harry, and if so, will he and Snape fight or try to get along for Harry's sake? I can see Harry choosing Snape's side over Sirius'.
I hope you can finish this story sometime. I really like what you've written so far.
Brie45 chapter 15 . 3/8
Mostly loves
Anon chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
Please update. This is a wonderful story.
Kris chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
I've enjoyed your story very much. I hope that you will choose to continue it someday.
Larenars chapter 14 . 11/4/2014
Great story. Love the ideas
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
I really like the ideas of the Arca Doctrina.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
I'm feeling sad cuz' there is no updates on this for years, and when it's so good as well!
jmmistytamplen chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
I have this story saved in my "on hiatus" folder, hoping that someday you'll come back to it and finish it. It's an intriguing concept and I really like what you've done with it so far.
Thank you for sharing your version of the HP-verse with us.
Jane Tamplen
Hahukum Konn chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
I liked the premise, but I have to stop here with that bit about Hermione and the headmaster manipulating/paying her. The "Dumbledore paid off Harry's friends" thing throws me out of fics as it's just not really realistic to me. Sorry, but thanks for a good fic so far.
xyxyxy11 chapter 15 . 5/2/2014
Have you considered finishing this story? It's one of my favorites even though it's not complete. I'm hoping to hear more about Harry's development and also how Neville grows.