Reviews for What They Don't Know
Basker chapter 4 . 7/17
I dont understand Harry. If I were in his place I would feel a huge amount of resentment toward the Dursley's for their ill treatment. There's no way I would give them money or protection. Very odd.
Basker chapter 3 . 7/17
Loving this fic but not Hagrid's accent!
FotoDi chapter 15 . 6/21
This is an awesome story.
Your ideas are so fresh & creative!
I hope you choose to return to it one day.
ThomasNealy chapter 15 . 6/8
damn this turned out to be a great story. Shame you abandoned it, perhaps you might come back to it some day?
swayrabbit chapter 15 . 4/12
Please tell me you're going to continue this story it's really good
tag0 chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
Note: Greek is not written in runes; runes are *Germanic* forms of writing. Greek has/had (because it applies to Modern Greek as well) *letters*. So Harry could hardly study Greek runes, because such a thing does not exist.

Also, I'm sorry, but not able to speak a language because of its complexities? I could understand issues with certain sounds, but not the former. True, he might not learn to speak it *fluently*, or not for several years, but there should be no reason he couldn't learn to speak a basic version of it.
Luna Llena chapter 15 . 5/21/2015
I really LOVE THIS FIC! I hope someday you keep updating it. in the meantime I'll keep re-reading it, because i just love it!
sesshys lover chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Hi I am posting this here as your page doesn't have a pm option I truly love your story's and I hope if I ever get the chance that you will continue this one. I think you might have been one if the first to come up with a severus hagrid pairing and I would like to see we're it goes. Even if you never finish this it has been one of my favorites for years and I love rereading it all the time. Best of luck to you and whatever you do with your life.
777angeloflove chapter 15 . 4/14/2015
it's a shame that you put this story on hold permanently... *cries* THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME! PLEASE RECONSIDER! PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/13/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
skchsk chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
the prayer thing doesnt work
I'm right handed and my left thumb always comes out on top
StoryLover1701 chapter 15 . 3/10/2015
I just found your story, and loved reading it. It's nice to see Hagrid shown as a person of intelligence instead of a bumbling good-hearted fool. I've never read a story with a Snape/Hagrid relationship before. It would be interesting to see where it goes.
I like Neville's development as a wizard, gaining confidence in his abilities. Will Dumbledore try to use him to get to Harry if he can't manipulate Harry directly? Will Neville hide his abilities like Harry does?
What about Scabbers? Can Harry sense something off about him? Will Sirius escape by third year or will Harry get him freed? Will Sirius come to live with Harry, and if so, will he and Snape fight or try to get along for Harry's sake? I can see Harry choosing Snape's side over Sirius'.
I hope you can finish this story sometime. I really like what you've written so far.
Brie45 chapter 15 . 3/8/2015
Mostly loves
Anon chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
Please update. This is a wonderful story.
Kris chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
I've enjoyed your story very much. I hope that you will choose to continue it someday.