Reviews for At Each Others' Throat
Riddle Wraith chapter 3 . 2/21
I think I might have liked this more if they could remember the vicious arguments even if they can't remember WHY they say the things they do to one another. Cute story, but ultimately I stop here. Thanks anyway.
Shadow fox rose chapter 15 . 1/15
i really enjoy this story. This story really kept me in suspense and it continue on during the whole story not many stories i read kept me in suspense so i congratulate you. Cant wait to read the ending bye for now.
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 15 . 11/22/2016
It seems that Saiyans are a classic case of nature vs. nurture.
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
At the end of this chapter you said that the next one would be 'Fall Out with the Injured', but it's actually the chapter after the next.
Shahi chapter 15 . 11/18/2016
My God, it's been so long...

Congrats on its finishing!

You have spelling errors, but it's not easy with mobile.

I hope you enjoyed this story and good luck!
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 3 . 11/17/2016
Why do you think Goku couldn't be wished back? In the English anime, it's 'Shenron', not 'Shemron'.
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
Android 16 was killed by Cell. Gohan made Cell throw up Android 18.
Tsoof chapter 15 . 11/11/2016
A very touching ending indeed :). I'm glad you're happy with it; that's the most important thing :).
Gokuu the Carrot chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
Read this in two days, pretty cool, I honestly haven't read anything like this, only thing close is a story where Gohan has a personality disorder, but thus was pretty good, do you plan on making an epilogue maybe?
Tihan114 chapter 15 . 11/4/2016
I was so pumped when I saw you posted another chapter after all this time. I thought you might never come back. I'm so glad you posted. Thanks for updating. I look forward to the epilogue :)
Tsoof chapter 14 . 6/16/2016
OH man, why is this the last chapter? XD Just as things we're getting interesting. Gohan vs "Dark" Gohan, hell yea :). Make the last chapter(s) pleeeeeeeaseeeee .
Tsoof chapter 11 . 6/16/2016
Finally someone remembered Gohan is still just a kid. He might be smart and mature foor his age, but he's still a kid nonetheless. Am liking this so far, mate :).
Tsoof chapter 7 . 6/16/2016
I think cliff hangers are a great way to keep your readers in suspense and expectation :). Not in all the chapter of course XD, but here and there. I wonder what's going on with Gohan. I hope he'll embrace his Saiyan heritage ;).
Tsoof chapter 5 . 6/16/2016
I like this idea of their Saiyan sides resurfacing. You've done a very good job presenting this, using a dream. Thumbs up! :)
Tsoof chapter 4 . 6/16/2016
Nice chapter. Was kinda hoping Gohan would go SSJ2, but nobody would be able to stop him, so it makes sense :).