Reviews for Xander Against The World
brokenangelwings16 chapter 5 . 3/27/2009
plz keep writing
lttlbrat93 chapter 5 . 11/19/2008
love it

with the gift and tisha being a vampire

CANT WAIT !

LOVE it
kirallie chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
You have good story ideas but they are often confusing to follow in spots or need grammar help, just little things like that. DO you have a beta? They are a great help.
lttlbrat93 chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
i like it really really like it so so good

xander being from the addams family is so cool i've always wanted to be apart of that family but i dont mind that xander is

cant wait !
angelkitty77 chapter 4 . 10/2/2008
oh wow this is getting so good. and yea tony is not xander's daddy. and AW we got xander and dean smoochies, (rubbing hands together)ok i have looked high and low but xander and dean have some how eluded me BUT i did capture sam (drags out a tied up sam with BIG RED BOW tied around neck) so i thought why not give him to my fav author so HERE have fun"
Mistress Titania chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
Yay! I love the idea of Xander coming from such a freaky fun family. And I love the casual mention by Morticia of Dean's soul contract. I can't wait to find out what happened in Sunnydale. And what Xander thinks of the boys when he wakes up. And if John is still alive what he'll thinks of he's boys being in the Addams house. More please!
SkyTate chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
ok this is very good! i would mind being saved by the winchester brothers too...
lttlbrat93 chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
i love it its so good

cant wait for the next chapters
angelkitty77 chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
oh i didn't forget dean,he will make them target sammy some and then laugh his butt off for it. but dang xan is a walking talking hellmouth. i cant wait to readmore...
angelkitty77 chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
hahahaha this is great, i can just see some of the stuff xander and gomez can and will get up to. really cant wait to read more
angelkitty77 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
oh man what happen to xander and the addams family i cant wait to see where you are going to take this, they are just as crazy as i am(stuffing apple in son's mouth and shoving him in the oven) looking at screen "what a apple a day is good for you, and if you cook with them that is good too right."(husband comes stomping in takes kid out of oven) "we do not eat our young, that is not right" (psp) "spoilsport"
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Ah.. this is so good...more..more.. please hurry up! )