Reviews for A tale of two brothers
Karen chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Great story! It's cute, funny, and refreshing
Too bad you haven't update it...it's been 5 years since last update...i hope you will continue this story...so much fluff make me smile all the time
I like their brotherhood you write in here...especially if another guy like ryoma...i can't imagine what mitsu would do :b
I like you other stories as well...it's gonna be amazing if you continue this
KoreanMusicFan chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
2009!? ITS BEEN THAT LONG!
PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!

i never considered a story like this with these two, as a yaoi pairing yes but as brothers?
also you consideration about ryoma's pairing, i'm think that Fuji would be the best purely for the fact that Kunimitsu would always wonder what they or his brother had planned next XP. that and i think that they go well with each other, almost as if their personalities perfectly match each other.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
omg i think i broke some ribs from trying not to laugh at this chapter.
I hope that the story continues in this way i really do!
Keep up the great work!
Airrissaid chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Please Update! I am going crazy waiting!
ScarletIsCool chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
You have to continue this, please! Lovin' it so much...
GladiatorForLife chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
OMG! Love this fanfic! I hope you'll still continue this! *cross fingers*
MikiYuri chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Youre not gonna continue this are you? :( Its a really good story...
Nami Heartfilia chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
I cant wait!
kimiko chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
i loved it! i'll be waiting for the next chapter i hope it will be just as good if not better than the last good luck i'll be cheering for you!
kimiko chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
i laughed and laughed so much that i actually almost pissed myself you did this so well i really love your work i wish to make a book as if not more interesting than this! good luck with the rest!
greekfreak101 chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
This is probably the best story I've ever read about Tezuka and Ryoma being brothers! I love it! Now the big question is, WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED IN 5 YEARS?!/!1
Mirage chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
nice story but its so sad that you did not write more for such a long time...but i hope you come back one day and write more
and could you maybe pair Ryoma with Yukimura or Sanada Atobe where funny too.
And Tezuka with Fuji
Windying chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Hahahahaha nanjirou you are insufferable... still the pervert huh... can not wait for more of this update... please, don't make us wait too long for the next chapter when you triggered our imagination like that... update soon please!
Windying chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I like this fic! The way that both brother act are amusing and adorable at the same time. Although I sometime feel sorry for kunimitsu because of ryoma... hheehehehehheehehe. I like it. I can not wait for more of this fic's updates.
ApriliaBABYs chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Continue please? I want to know the next chapter and I want to know what will happen with Ryoma and Tezuka? Please,please,PLEASE...!
264 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »