Reviews for A tale of two brothers
ApriliaBABYs chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Continue please? I want to know the next chapter and I want to know what will happen with Ryoma and Tezuka? Please,please,PLEASE...!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Just to tell you I number one love this fanfic and hope it will be continued, and two that it is the second highest prince of tennis fanfic in kk of favorites.
Aliesha Ellis chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Hey this story is good I want more chapters
allyalluca chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
ryoma and tezuka buchou as brother... nice... update please
TheInnocentOne123 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
OMG, ilthus story is awesome! Update soon, please!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Wow. This is an awesome story, I love the relationship between them.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Hahaha! Poor Najinroh...he just can't catch a break between the two Tezuka brothers, can he? Again I loved this chapter I can't wait to see the results of the ranking matches! I'm sure Kunimitsu will just swell with pride when Ryoma whoops everyone's ass! Please update soon! Your story is fabulous, and the humor is great!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Kyaa! I love this story! The relationship between Kunimitsu and Ryoma is so cute Not to mention the way Ryoma can push Kunimitsu's buttons is hilarious! The story about Shiki was awesome, and of you add Fuji to the mix-! Great job, I can't wait to continue reading more!
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Wooah, best tezuka/ryoma brother fic I've ever read. :D I love not only your writing style, but also how you write and describe tezuka and ryoma's brotherly interactions. Both are very in character and nothing's outrageous. I especially love the brother complex the two tezukas seem to have for each other. xD Pleeeease update? :)
UPDATE chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
please update more chapters! this is one of my favorites!
KuroYuki 34 chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
good story. please make the next chapter
Annoyed chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
I hate you...Why did you post this story when you had no intention to finish it..Like come on...
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Love this fic. In The next capter will be the ranking match between ryoma against inui and kaidou isn't it? Can't wait to see ryma exhibit his skills and shut up those rumours..i can't wait!hope you're not forgetting about this story...please update soon
duchessme chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
are there only 2 chapters?
I luv yukimura n ryoma n fuji brotherly as ryoma's big bro would surely give kunimitsu grey hair n atobe?who's the seme?or will they both seke?i just cant picture tezuke as u still continuing this?i luv overprotective big bro kunimitsu and bratty ryoma as siblings
angelg0722 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
This is amazing! If, the pairing is RyomaXTezuka ( Which I ship), in this case, wouldn't it be... incest? In any case, I wish to see lots of brotherly over-protectiveness!
250 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »