Reviews for A tale of two brothers
Cave Inimicum D. H chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
Yea, yea, yea, yaoi please! I'd like Thrill Pair so much but at the same time it would be great to see Syusuke act overprotective to Ryoma if he was going to be with Yukimura. Well, I'd like best if plenty of guys were interested in him so... XD But I adore the idea of Ryoma being Kunimitsu's younger brother though "Tezuka Ryoma" sounds kinda weird. Well I'm waiting for some drama and hopefully Ryoma's going to be hurt in some way (don't get me wrong, I love him but I love if something bad happens to my favourite characters). And of course I'm waiting for an update! Please let it be fast !-!
Neanim chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
I really like it! It is very cute n I love how ryoma n Fuji torture poor little tezuka XD I hope u update soon n good work (*_*)
Izumikii chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Haha the first chapter was hilarious ! Shiki?! I never imagined tezuka and Ryoma as siblings ! What an interesting mashup! I hope you update soon !
Moonta11 chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
Nice story there! I hope you didn't give up in this story. I want to know the continuation of one hell two cute brothers. ㄟ()ㄏ matta ne.
Karen chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Great story! It's cute, funny, and refreshing
Too bad you haven't update it...it's been 5 years since last update...i hope you will continue this story...so much fluff make me smile all the time
I like their brotherhood you write in here...especially if another guy like ryoma...i can't imagine what mitsu would do :b
I like you other stories as well...it's gonna be amazing if you continue this
KoreanMusicFan chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
2009!? ITS BEEN THAT LONG!
PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!

i never considered a story like this with these two, as a yaoi pairing yes but as brothers?
also you consideration about ryoma's pairing, i'm think that Fuji would be the best purely for the fact that Kunimitsu would always wonder what they or his brother had planned next XP. that and i think that they go well with each other, almost as if their personalities perfectly match each other.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
omg i think i broke some ribs from trying not to laugh at this chapter.
I hope that the story continues in this way i really do!
Keep up the great work!
Airrissaid chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Please Update! I am going crazy waiting!
ScarletIsCool chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
You have to continue this, please! Lovin' it so much...
GladiatorForLife chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
OMG! Love this fanfic! I hope you'll still continue this! *cross fingers*
MikiYuri chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Youre not gonna continue this are you? :( Its a really good story...
Nami Heartfilia chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
I cant wait!
kimiko chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
i loved it! i'll be waiting for the next chapter i hope it will be just as good if not better than the last good luck i'll be cheering for you!
kimiko chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
i laughed and laughed so much that i actually almost pissed myself you did this so well i really love your work i wish to make a book as if not more interesting than this! good luck with the rest!
An-Author-in-Dreams chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
This is probably the best story I've ever read about Tezuka and Ryoma being brothers! I love it! Now the big question is, WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED IN 5 YEARS?!/!1
268 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »