Reviews for A tale of two brothers
ScarletIsCool chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
You have to continue this, please! Lovin' it so much...
GladiatorForLife chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
OMG! Love this fanfic! I hope you'll still continue this! *cross fingers*
MikiYuri chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Youre not gonna continue this are you? :( Its a really good story...
Nami Heartfilia chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
I cant wait!
kimiko chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
i loved it! i'll be waiting for the next chapter i hope it will be just as good if not better than the last good luck i'll be cheering for you!
kimiko chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
i laughed and laughed so much that i actually almost pissed myself you did this so well i really love your work i wish to make a book as if not more interesting than this! good luck with the rest!
greekfreak101 chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
This is probably the best story I've ever read about Tezuka and Ryoma being brothers! I love it! Now the big question is, WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED IN 5 YEARS?!/!1
Mirage chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
nice story but its so sad that you did not write more for such a long time...but i hope you come back one day and write more
and could you maybe pair Ryoma with Yukimura or Sanada Atobe where funny too.
And Tezuka with Fuji
Windying chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Hahahahaha nanjirou you are insufferable... still the pervert huh... can not wait for more of this update... please, don't make us wait too long for the next chapter when you triggered our imagination like that... update soon please!
Windying chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I like this fic! The way that both brother act are amusing and adorable at the same time. Although I sometime feel sorry for kunimitsu because of ryoma... hheehehehehheehehe. I like it. I can not wait for more of this fic's updates.
ApriliaBABYs chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Continue please? I want to know the next chapter and I want to know what will happen with Ryoma and Tezuka? Please,please,PLEASE...!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Just to tell you I number one love this fanfic and hope it will be continued, and two that it is the second highest prince of tennis fanfic in kk of favorites.
Aliesha Ellis chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Hey this story is good I want more chapters
allyalluca chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
ryoma and tezuka buchou as brother... nice... update please
TheInnocentOne123 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
OMG, ilthus story is awesome! Update soon, please!
260 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »