Reviews for Warm and Reassuring Brown Eyes
LittleThingsMatter chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Nice :D

My dog has warm and reasuring brown eyes, too bad I don't know the human version of him :-)

I loved the episode and this is a nice contribution.

K
bookish327 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I'm sorry about your dogs. It's so tough on us when our pets are sick and when we have to say goodbye to them. I felt the same way myself recently when one of my two cats developed a health problem for which I can't afford the treatment right now. So, I can understand a little bit of what you felt.

Another believable, well-written, in-character fic. Good job.
Beca Mitchell-Swanson chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
The end of that ep got to me, too...

“Can’t you just say ‘dog’ and ‘human?’” LOL. No, she can't!

And one of my favorite lines: He grinned at her in an attempt to diffuse the Brennan-bomb before she exploded in his face.
jayhogartismyangel chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This was sweet and funny. I loved how attached she grew to Ripley and I thought it was cute in the episode she told Booth that Ripley reminded her of him. She might not hsve said it the best way but you could tell that she meant it as a good thing. Loved this little add on to the episode! It was great!

I have to say,if anyone wasn't heartbroken by that episode then they have to have problems. Sure there were funny moments in the episode (such as Brennan telling Booth how she used to fake her death)but the case was sad and yet disgustingly enough,dog fighting does happen. I'm really sorry about your dogs! I had a dog about three or four years ago who had to be put down after some next door neighbor poisoned her,
DianeB chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Once again, very nicely done. The banter is so lovely and so natural, I can easily picture the two of them, bantering away.

I'm sorry about your doggies, but I've been there, too. It's hard to say goodbye to pets, but I figure you're like me, in that I wouldn't trade that one moment of sadness for all the years of happiness my pets gave me. Agreed?
Jaz-LiL-Bai-Kay chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
good job :) and i'm sorry bout ur dogs :(
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Aw! Great job!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Aw...That was one of my favourite lines in the episode. Even if Brennan was comparing Booth to a dog.

“You can use my shoulder anytime, Bones.” Booth being all comforting and caring *sigh*

“There’s certainly no one like you,” That's for sure and Booth would want to know what makes him special; especially in Brennan's eyes.

Terrific story and excellent dialogue. I enjoyed it very much.

Leah
skagengiirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Great fic D Loved that you could put some humor in there. Great job!
lyv03 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Aww! What a sweet story! I love it.

And about the dogs..a year ago I also had to put my dog to sleep, so I know what you mean...

x
Mana6 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
so sweet. Great job.

I'm sorry about your pups. I know how hard that is :( That episode had be sobbing as well.
PokerPrincess7 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I'm so sorry to hear about your dogs...I had to put my dog to sleep this year, too, and I got a tattoo so she'll always be with me :) I was bawling after last night's episode also! I thought this story was really cute and something I could totally see happening on the show!
sanityisgone chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
awesome story loved it
bravesfan21 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Amazing, again!
Caseyrocksmore chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Good to know I wasn't the only one in tears after the buriel scene. Beautiful job on this, really. You really captured their characters well. I will absolutely hate the writers if they don't give her a dog after this. :) Thanks for a highlight in an otherwise borning day.