Reviews for A Convenient Arrangement
Bunnylass chapter 11 . 3/7/2009
OMG! I almost squealed when I read that last bit! It was so out of the blue and definitely no un-wanted! I am going to be grinning for a while now. That was absolutely perfect! I love moments like that, where he admitted it to her in his sleep. And for some reason, the way he said it make it sound so much more...raw and felt!

I was so hoping that would come about soon! And it was just so perfect. His caring and touching behaviour towards her was so sweet and heart-felt. I wonder if he realizes it himself yet! :) Oh wow, thank you so much for updating! I'm devastated for Teyla that she lost so many people. But then, there can't always be happiness in a story and this one has so much variety, it's a pleasure to read!

:D

This was brilliant, I really enjoyed it. :) I wish I could have written while I was laid up in bed ill a couple of weeks ago. But I was very much like Teyla was in this fic, as weak as a kitten. It drove me nuts not being able to move around or do anything. Don't apologise for scaring me about the cure! The suspense was amazing! :D And I can relate to Teyla even more so now, hehe. Thanks again!
me chapter 11 . 3/6/2009
aww. how sweet. those two are just too cute. it was a wait, but i still liked the chapter. especially as it's distracting me from term paper writing! thanks for the update. hope to see more soon.
me chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
this is an amazing story! it's so compelling-i've been looking for updates every other day. i'd love to see where this is headed. so far, i'm liking it as much as enduring love!
Alexiel974 chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
I won't take it back... This chapter (once more) was definitly worth the wait...

I'm sad you were ill, but what you wrote is just perfect... I love the way you wrote Teyla falling ill, her symptoms and everything... The moment with Ronon is wonderful even if I was affraid they would not find the cure in time... (I knew you would not have killed him, but even !)

As you said, what doesn't kill them, will make them stronger, this crisis will do (make them stronger)... I hope everybody will recognize Teyla as the good leader that she is ! (especially the Elders)

So, thank you for this wonderful chapter.
Bunnylass chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
OMG! This was absolutely AWESOME! Thank you so much for updating! I'm sorry to hear you weren't well. But a good thing came of it. You managed to write a brilliant chapter for this!

I was actually starting to get scared they wouldn't find the cure in time. And the descriptions of how Teyla's symptoms steadily grew worse; was amazing! I felt like I was going through the same thing as her!

I'm sorry this is a short review, but thank you so much for updating! It truly was an excellent update! :D Looking forward to more super updates from you!

Take care. :)
Alexiel974 chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
It's Ok for the time you take to update, I mean this chapter was really worth the wait..

Poor Teyla, she already has to do with the elders… and now this plague… It's not easy to be a leader, is it ? As you said, Things are definitely going to be difficult for them

Thank God, Ronon is here… I love the way he acts, the way he trust in her and the way he shows it to her… But now he is ill ! You really want to make me cry, that's for sure…

noturna chapter 9 . 12/23/2008
I LOVED! Please continue, the story is so great!
Bunnylass chapter 9 . 12/21/2008
Hi!

Wow! What a chapter! That was amazing! The part with Teyla and Ronon in the beginning was really sweet! I didn't think that speech/pep talk he gave her was too much. I think it was absolutely perfect :D

And then the sudden plague...OMG! Poor Teyla having to worry and carry so much panic so quickly! I can't believe Ronon's fallen to it too! *Gasp* This is so good :D

Thank you so much for updating! I can understand how important RL is :) I hope you're okay and have a great Christmas!
TubaPrincess chapter 9 . 12/20/2008
That was long.. and wonderful! I mean.. the ending wasn't so wonderful, but it definitely has the potential of bringing the two of them closer together. Nothing like almost losing someone to realize how much they mean to you. I'm glad Teyla asked Ronon his advice. That definitely shows a deeper trust than was there before. This chapter was definitely worth the wait. I was beginning to wonder about this story though.. I must say. I'm sure that school being on break now is helping your updates? Are you getting loads of snow like most of the country seems to be getting? It's crazy here, but only because it's the Northwest and who really knows how to drive in the snow here? It would be nice if the roads would actually get plowed, but I guess it helps to learn patience.. and kids are happy with cancelled school. Anyway.. enough about RL ;) Hope all is well with you!
Alexiel974 chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
Don't worry, I won't kill you… I mean not right now, not before you finish this story, and tell us how Ronon and Teyla will finally fall in love… firstly, because I want to know it, and moreover, I don't want to be killed by your numerous readers ! But… after, Who knows ?

More seriously, I love that chapter, even if, I am a little disappointed you did not write more details about the wedding… but, it's more for us to imagine…

I hope, even if they are friends, that they are going to have some disputes… they are so funny when they do… I mean, things can NOT be that simple (YOU said it at the end of the chapter)

And to prove you I'm not that disappointed: *HUGS* :)
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
O_O You have HOW many chapters written? And for HOW long?

-breathes deeply-

ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMG PLEASE UPDATE SON! I love you dearly, but I will hunt you down if you don't update this REALLY SOON!

-hugs-
TubaPrincess chapter 8 . 11/13/2008
Great chapter! They got married? That was a bit of a shock I must say. You know, they do balance each other out quite well. Even though they still only tolerate each other. Friendship makes the greatest love; I can't wait until they figure that out for themselves. Although, I'm hoping it's a couple years down the road because the thought of 14 year old procreating (or at least practicing) is a little much for me to swallow. ;) OK, again, great chapter. I'm definitely looking forward to the ones to come.
Bunnylass chapter 8 . 11/13/2008
Oh my! When I read they were going to have to get married alot quicker and sooner than they thought, I was shocked! But then not as speechless, as the fact they actually DID! I mean, wow! That's awesome!

I love how this story is progressing. How their friendship is slowly blooming, with their trust becoming more solid. But also the fact it's not going to be easy for them. Being the leaders of Athos holds some heavy burdens.

As wise beyond her years Teyla is, it's still a lot to carry :) But I am really enjoying this :D I really hope you update again soon. Especially Stand in the Rain :)
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
Whereas here, I is not so happy. Poor papas! But I see the point in taking them out of the picture, because now Ronon and Teyla have to put up with each other some more! Hooray! Possibilities of more angst and comfort and sparring! Please go write some more of this so I can read it! -hugs-
TubaPrincess chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
No kidding things are about to change! I'm glad that they were able to have a good conversation before the culling. Could there be a better time to need a best friend? I looking forward to what is to come, despite the dismal circumstances the end of this chapter created. Great writing, again :)
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »