Reviews for A Convenient Arrangement
Bunnylass chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
OMG!

That was so sad and so scary! Poor Teyla and Ronon! OMG! I can't stop saying that. But I'm just so shocked! That was crazy suspensful!

I was really enjoying the little chat and bonding time with them both...and then the Wraith came...! OMG! This was absolutely brilliant, but sad :( I can't believe it...she's so young!

Thanks for updating! Looking forward to more :) WHOA!
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
Wow! Fantastic chapter. I'm glad they can be friends now :)
Alexiel974 chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
Don't apologize… it's okay, my doctor gave me some pills for my heart, now I'm ready to read everything you'll write... and let me tell you I took plenty of them at the end of this chapter... (lol)

No, seriously, this chapter was a great one, thanks... the way they decide to be friends, the way she trust him enough to tell him about her wraith sense... EVERYTHING ... Ronon is wonderful... just wonderful... He is so sweet with Teyla when he understand why she act the way she does...

Thank you so much for this chapter...
Alexiel974 chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
You did it ! the last line killed me ! Lol...

really, I enjoyed this chapter so much… Teyla is becoming more mature, the future Athosian leader that we know …

The first part, at Ronon's home with his parents is nice… the conversation with his father particularly, he perfectly know the feelings of his son and his betrothal … and finally the discussion between Teyla and Ronon, they begin to understand the significance of what is gonna happen to them….

I loved this chapter… Thank you …
bailey1ak chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
Another great chapter. They may not be softening to each other, but they are starting to think maturely about their respective situations.
Bunnylass chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
Ya! Thanks for updating! I really liked the first part! With Ronon and his parents. It's a different side to him that rarely gets shone. And the conversation he had with his father...He obviously understands Ronon and Teyla's dislike for the whole arrangement, more than he shows :)

The new mellow Teyla was a shock! In a good way though :D It's brilliant how she's already started to mellow into the characteristics of her adult self. The daunting notion that she'll be leader of the Athosians obviously giving her that head start.

But I really enjoyed it! That last line leaving us with a small taster of what could be coming for them :D This is so unique and different! Thanks! :D
TubaPrincess chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
Ooh yes, I definitely liked it! I'm wondering though why Ronon was blushing when his father asked if he had been a gentleman. Both of the conversations are fantastic! Now that Teyla has been appointed the next leader and is starting to think with more maturity I bet the two of them will come to see each other in a different light. Thanks again for the hugs!
bailey1ak chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
This was such a great chapter. The way you wrote him kissing her was beautiful - "For a brief, timeless moment he became just a boy kissing the girl he was supposed to love, supposed to marry." I love the way you worded that. Then she hits him with her bantos stick which was great and them both back to the reality of this all being for show.

Ronon is going to fall hard! I hope Teyla does too.

Can't wait to read more.
TubaPrincess chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
Aww.. thanks for the tacklehug! It was greatly needed, and I have a big smile now because of it :D

OK.. the kiss.. hilarious and amazing! Especially Teyla's reaction to it! I love their attitudes, the two of them just make me laugh. I'm curious as to what Rowan would say to Ronon now. Are they going to have that conversation about how he needs to be nice and treat Teyla well? I don't know if Ronon really needs to be preprimanded, but I'm curious all the same. So.. do they have to see each other every day? I was kind of surprised when Teyla said she'd see him tomorrow. I can't wait to find out what their encounter will be like... (I'm really tempted to use up all 80 characters since there's a countdown, but I really don't know what I would say.) Great chapter!
dia chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
hehehehe. i like this one. this may be my favorite chapter. yet. it's nice to watch them interact like this, faking like when she hates him so. but i jsut realized that none of your fics start with him hating her. it's always the other way around. hmm.

but i'm glad this is like this. it's prfect! thank you again!
dia chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
hehehehehe. i like this! i LOVE it when they spar, no matter what size they are. i forgot how old they are, but they mustn't be too young, because she's supposed to know how to cook. hmm. oh well. i like this a lot! thank you a billion!
dia chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
i think i already reviewed this (like five years ago) but i don'tk now for sure, so this may be a double.

Ronon is a LOT different in this. he's- civilized. honestly, i didn't like it at first. it just wasn't him. then i realized that he hadn't been a runner and, that probably being what roughened him, this makes sense.

i'm excited to see where this goes. i liked it a lot. thank you.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 5 . 10/21/2008
Yay! More young!RT 'shipping! I love these guys, and I love how they hate each other so much! But of course they'll end up together (since you're nice about things like that) after lots and lots of teenagey angst and personal struggles _

Love it so far, keep up the good work! -hugs-
Alexiel974 chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
Ronon just couldn’t love someone like Teyla because she is too different from him ? hahaha... who does he try to convince ? US ?

The moment between the two of them after the supper was sweet and nice, I loved…

Yeah, really, young Teyla and Ronon are CREDIBLE… I love the way you wrote them, just the way we can imagine them… Congratulations, and thank you, again, for this SO NICE story…
Bunnylass chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
Oh, WOW! THIS is my favourite chapter so far! Without a doubt! It was absolutely AMAZING and PERFECT!

Everything about it! The determination in Ronon to beat her in sparring, only to have her beat everything he was doing. The absolutely DIVINE moment between them! OMG! It was just BEAUTIFUL! Ronon was adorable!

And then she just growled and got up to walk away...OMG! *squee!* It was just...GAH! And I loved every moment of this chapter! Michaela's welcome to Teyla and the talk they had when they were walking her home - “Sometimes I think she really is, and wonder why the Ancestors were so willing to let one of them go. Especially someone like her.” *sob* That was so truly perfect and right, I don't what to say to it!

But then that end...YOU HAVE TO UPDATE AGAIN SOON! It was BRILLIANT! And I know I'm probably babbling, but really, I was grinning through the whole of it! It was fabulous! :D

62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »