Reviews for Isolation
CindyLou chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
Great way for them to get together! First have them constantly together and then forced apart.

Thanks for writing!

CindyLou
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
Awesome story! It's really really good!
HAZMOT chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
Well Daniel can be sentimental and a real romantic when he wants to be. Men are such fools when they allow fear to rule their lives. Vala was the best thing to happen to Daniel and I'm glad he found the courage to say so to her. Vala always deserved better treatment and I guess Daniel is more visual in speaking his emotions than saying them. I think the way he showed Vala his favorite place, expressed a lot about Daniel being on the edge of the presipess of his emotions too. Well done. :D
Psyhagde chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
Liked it, very enjoyable story.
ena chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
sorry its all over already - nice story, thanks
Writing Destiny chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
AWW! I ABSOLUTELY loved it! that was PERFECT! His speech and the place and the oh! Good job pat yourself on the back! Great story!
1477166 chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
Nice ending! xD
starjems88 chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
great story, it was a very fitting end!
rmonroe chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
So cute! I'm glad Daniel is feeling better and that he finally got his act together, but at the same time I'm not because now the story's over! Really loved this. :)
acer-sigma chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
Looks like Daniel's time in issolation has given him a new perspective on his life! And it certainly seems like he's on the right track in making up with Vala. ;)

Anyways, good story, loved the conclusion!
macisgate chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
What a lovely ending to a wonderful story. Great job! Much enjoyed.
enaj chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
nice
starjems88 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
please update soon:)
acer-sigma chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Well looks like Daniel finally got his wish, and is being left alone. Too bad for him it looks like that isn't what he really wants.

And I just have to say, Daniel really is full of himself. Vala's right, Daniel isn't alone in fighting the Ori, or even facing hardships.

Looking forward to seeing just how he plans to make it up to Vala.
Writing Destiny chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
kudos! I love it! Daniel can't help hurting Vala and she can't help but care!