Reviews for One of Those Days
QuidditchFlyer19 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Haha! Made me smile! Great job!
Elie Lou chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I liked this story :)

thanks
AlmaLinda chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
haha, that was very endearing. great way to incorporate canon beautifully into a fic! i like the way you write. usually when fics start to get even a liiiittle bit angsty, they go downhill, but you managed this beautifully!
Imotio chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
This is great, very well written. Poor Will though. Very sweet though.
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Mwahahaha! How we love to make Will feel uncomfortable!

The Spirit
Shanima chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
This is beautiful! I love how Will's mind drifts back to Djaq every few seconds...you captured the sweetness. I adore that episode and what happened afterwards in the camp *must* have been interesting. Great writing!

-x-
UltimateOptimist chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
This was great - poor will lol! I can just imagine the whole thing - brilliantly written
iheartlife89 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
LOL, poor Will. So tired and embarressed and confused all at the same time. A very sweet little oneshot, thoroughly enjoyable.
bekaz13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
This is a really cute fic. I liked this part especially: "Not one of the gang—him least of all—were guilty of forgetting she was a woman. They were, however, guilty of forgetting she could be—was—beautiful."

I noticed a little bit of verb tense confusion, but apart from that it's very well-written. Great job!
JealousOfTheMoon chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
"He flushed scarlet"-snicker. Will Scarlett flushed scarlet. That gives me a plot...maybe. We'll see.

The only foible I see is an abrupt change in verb tense (the "it HAD BEEN a strange day" paragraph shifts to "pulsing in his head SOUNDS"...ooh, speaking of which I loved the 'Djaq, Djaq, Djaq' bit...I'm getting distracted from my foible, but that was a lovely touch). I mostly noticed this because it's cropped up once or twice in my most recent stories, and I'm trying to get into the habit of paying close attention to verbs.

Lovely job. Well done!