Reviews for A Life Perfectly Choreographed
G chapter 1 . 4/28
This is so well-written and wonderful! I love how you portray Roger and Carmen (and everyone else XD)-they're all very fleshed out and not one-dimensional at all. I read this years ago and am reading it again. Thank you so much for writing this!
kaboocha chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
this is really the best "producers" story, I totally love it. Roger and Carmen are so in character. But I personally think you should write a sequel ;-)
bodiechan chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
I loved this. Your writing style is wonderful and witty, and I especially liked how the story explained every little detail of the two's nature in the actual show. I could easily see this as a prequel written by Mel Brooks and I sometimes forget now that it's not actually part of the play/movie. Well done!
GabyGal chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
This is totally how they would've started.

Magnificent as usual... you capture characters really well. I'm always worried that I'm no good at that.
Lila75 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Ok, let's try this again with the ID that's actually got my story on... what can I say, love it! Depth of character, entertaining read and I felt like I've actually learnt more about them too. I miss The Producers!
etiolation chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This is really sweet! And I could really imagine it happening too, you've written them so well, really kept in character :)
Jet22 chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
aw!

this is adorablee

and well written :)

i love it!
Bialywhoos chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
The second chapter was even more beautifully written than the first! I absolutely loved it, and I'm actually sad that it's over! :( It was so cute! XD

I loved all of Roger's thoughts, and the way that you stared each section with "Carmen was . . ." It added a nice touch to the fic.

lol, I loved the story about how Roger got his middle name! It really suits him. XD

And all the characters were perfectly in-character, too. I could see them doing everything that happened, and nothing made me say "So-and-so would never do that!" Every aspect of the story was believable.

The last paragraph was so sweet, too! It was an amazing way to wrap your story up, and really does give you an overall feel for what their relationship will go on to become. It was beautifully written, too. It's too bad that this fic doesn't have more reviews. :( It's so well written! I'm sad that it's over now! :( Hopefully you'll go on to write more Producers fics, because I'd enjoy reading them.
Bialywhoos chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Wow, this is an amazing fanfic so far. I read just the first chapter, and although it was long, I was captivated the whole time.

Your writing is FANTASTIC! There's so many great similes throughout the fic, and your word choices in many places are awesome.

I feel so bad for Carmen, though. :( I'd really like to punch Eric in the face. But that scene was written really well. I didn't want to take my eyes off the page.

Just one thing I picked up on:

"Six months ago, it must have been, and since then a lot had changed – the addition of Bryan to their little."

I think this would sound better if it was:

"It must have been six months ago, and since then a lot had changed . . ."

But you're the author, and it's just a suggestion, so you decide. :) Besides that, I couldn't find any mistakes or things that could be improved upon. I was quite impressed by this fanfic! Now I'm off to read the next chapter.