Reviews for NCIS: Complicated
cotesgoat chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
Bob n Dick...hehe, you have the best sense of humour!
Com2meZT chapter 57 . 11/29/2013
Cote is not apart of season 11 so I found myself going through reading stories about Tony and Ziva and I found this one written over five years ago and I have to say that this is a perfect story. I read through everyone in one sitting and I enjoyed every chapter. Normally I hate reading when they give Tony or Ziva children from other relationships but your "pumpkin" was perfect. Every one was written so completely and remained true to character. I must say that the way you wrote Tony and Ziva relationship was so natural simply a man and woman that love, and care for each other completely. It is stories like this that confirm what a great opportunity that was lost when NCIS lost Tony and Ziva and the Team changed. Yes it is going down a different path but does that mean better. Thank you stories like this, you are amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Good story
ncisaddict123 chapter 57 . 5/19/2012
Love this story so much :') Thanks for writing an amazing story :)
R1U2 chapter 57 . 4/5/2012
Honestly I just read all 57 chapter and I love this even though it's over I am adding it to my favorites I have fallen in love with the story an the ending is just perfect!:)
sportsnerd8482 chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
love it
LilyLover chapter 57 . 6/1/2010
Bravo! Awesome story!
Alize chapter 57 . 12/23/2009
May I just say, I love you? Ha, I have spent 7 hours (nearly) straight reading this story and have loved every minute of it! It was funny, touching, profound, true, angry, angsty, comforting, I loved the fact that you included new characters and kept going in such a way that it felt like Constance had always been part of the cast, as "NCIS-y" as Abby or Gibbs.

The Tiva relationship was perfect, not just a "they hooked up and lived happily ever after" Tiva, but a real, living evolving relationship.

It really feels as though I've read through a lifetime, or watched 15 seasons of NCIS , because so many things happened in those 57 chapters! Cases and drama and love and laughs... God, it trully does seem like several seasons! And I love that, because the story feels complete that way. You know how sometimes you read a story and once you're finished you think you've enjoyed it, but you wish they hadn't practically ignored Abby, or over-softened Gibbs, or held back on the Tiva? Well I didn't get any of this fustration feelings with 'complicated'!

Thank you and Bravo! Merci pour cette matinée de lecture passionnante. You are one talented author.
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
p
CaileeChaos chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This is, by far, the best NCIS story I have ever read. Not to sound like a total kiss ass, but it was perfect. All of it. The whole 'Tony's long lost daughter' concept at first threw me off but you added it in perfectly! It was amazing. And you completely nailed all the characters. You're a wonderful writing, and this is one of the best stories I've read in a while. :]
GulpFishy016 chapter 57 . 7/30/2009
aww! great story. loved every part of it!
smartin555 chapter 57 . 6/1/2009
great conclussion! LOVED THE WHOLE STORY!
MoMmYs-LiTtLe-HeLlRaSeR chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
this chapters good but i think ziva is a little out of character