Reviews for NCIS: Complicated
Walkzlone chapter 56 . 5/12
Enough with the Heh! already! Gets sickening after a while. Mix it up with another word, huh? Other than that, good story.
Mrs sully87 chapter 34 . 2/14
I really really loved reading your story I especially liked this bit on chapter 34 ( but if you EVER call my wife a bitch again I'll put my Salvatore Ferragamo's so far up your ass, you'll be shitting Italian leather until the cows come home."...Tony slams Langer against the wall... "Capice?!" ) I couldn't stop laughing and kept rereading it over and over
BKeh chapter 57 . 2/8
Excellent
abrant554 chapter 57 . 11/21/2016
I think this is one of the bestest... I could have one without the last chapter, though. (Where they die)
abrant554 chapter 37 . 11/21/2016
WARNING...Do not read this chapter while drinking (37). I made that mistake and had coffee all over myself. Awesome, though. LOL
cotesgoat chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
Bob n Dick...hehe, you have the best sense of humour!
Com2meZT chapter 57 . 11/29/2013
Cote is not apart of season 11 so I found myself going through reading stories about Tony and Ziva and I found this one written over five years ago and I have to say that this is a perfect story. I read through everyone in one sitting and I enjoyed every chapter. Normally I hate reading when they give Tony or Ziva children from other relationships but your "pumpkin" was perfect. Every one was written so completely and remained true to character. I must say that the way you wrote Tony and Ziva relationship was so natural simply a man and woman that love, and care for each other completely. It is stories like this that confirm what a great opportunity that was lost when NCIS lost Tony and Ziva and the Team changed. Yes it is going down a different path but does that mean better. Thank you stories like this, you are amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Good story
ncisaddict123 chapter 57 . 5/19/2012
Love this story so much :') Thanks for writing an amazing story :)
R1U2 chapter 57 . 4/5/2012
Honestly I just read all 57 chapter and I love this even though it's over I am adding it to my favorites I have fallen in love with the story an the ending is just perfect!:)
sportsnerd8482 chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
love it
LilyLover chapter 57 . 6/1/2010
Bravo! Awesome story!
Alize chapter 57 . 12/23/2009
May I just say, I love you? Ha, I have spent 7 hours (nearly) straight reading this story and have loved every minute of it! It was funny, touching, profound, true, angry, angsty, comforting, I loved the fact that you included new characters and kept going in such a way that it felt like Constance had always been part of the cast, as "NCIS-y" as Abby or Gibbs.

The Tiva relationship was perfect, not just a "they hooked up and lived happily ever after" Tiva, but a real, living evolving relationship.

It really feels as though I've read through a lifetime, or watched 15 seasons of NCIS , because so many things happened in those 57 chapters! Cases and drama and love and laughs... God, it trully does seem like several seasons! And I love that, because the story feels complete that way. You know how sometimes you read a story and once you're finished you think you've enjoyed it, but you wish they hadn't practically ignored Abby, or over-softened Gibbs, or held back on the Tiva? Well I didn't get any of this fustration feelings with 'complicated'!

Thank you and Bravo! Merci pour cette matinée de lecture passionnante. You are one talented author.